• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Add-On to Zombie's change post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazypkr

New Fish
Greenie
Feb 19, 2016
No idea why it was deleted but here's my thoughts about it.

First of all, I'm probably the one that caused all of this so I am sorry. Secondly, I agree with some of what zombie is saying about change. I could think of a million things of what would be a great change to the server but the problem is who's going to do it. I do understand we are a non-profit community and that everything is created by a group of volunteers (which I highly respect them for doing it). I been here for about 8 months (I believe) and I haven't seen a change like zombie stated (I UNDERSTAND that staff have others things to do, don't get me wrong).

I put in my two cents in game about what could make the server better (like an updated plugin) for example. Just like chillers stated on the "top 50 uuids maze point"; his abilities are limited. So don't get me wrong, I do understand some things can't happen because of ability. Although, some stuff could change for the better.

I'm currently in college taking chemical process power engineering and during the summer I may be able to help this server with some coding problems (if ajdj allows me to). What I would like to do is change over to a better database system such as MySQL web-based which will allow us to store user information with high security and be able to link it to a website (just like chillers would like to do). Doing this, players would be able to look at the information on a website and see their own statistics and compared top times for a map. Although this may be a bit challenging, I feel if we had all the coders sit down and talk about how they would do this, then they could achieve this

My second "change" that I would see benefical to the server is having a custom gui system using bukkit plugin so that players can find maps easier and would be a better user experience. Although this may be unnecessary, I feel it would be benefical.

Back to what Zombie was saying...

I know I have 0 place to talk when I say this but having another rank wouldn't be such a bad idea for the server. Maybe a rank for having 300+ maze points (or whatever) + needing to beat hc would allow users to then feel the need to rank up more in the system.

But anyways, it's 4:21 am here and I gotta go, I'll talk to you guys on the server.

Before I go, I would like to say I am NOT saying any of this stuff has to be done. Just like chillers says, if they don't want to change it, then they don't have to. I'm just giving my suggestions on how I could maybe help improve the server from the last year of me playing. I enjoyed HC and I am glad to be apart of this community. If I sound like I'm bashing anything, I'm not meaning to. All I want is to help the server improve and see more user experience / user development though my times of being at minr.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your night.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
The updates to the plugins as well as new additions (achievements) should arrive some time after the update to 1.9. The update includes a new command (/checkpoint join if I remember correctly) that allows you to join a map without going to FFA.

We've already discussed new ranks and I personally doubt that will be happening. However, the addition of map-based achievements *should* give players more goals to work on.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
@Robisgreat10 please stop bumping old threads without any contribution just to get your post count up.

If you want to contribute to a thread, do so. But don't just go from thread to thread spamming an unrelated message. Thanks.

Locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.