• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Auto-Hide Nearby Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasebett

Peon
Greenie
Jan 16, 2023
You know when you need help for a jump and someone calls up to you, but then you can't see anything because the other person's body covers everything? Pretty annoying, right. Or when you're playing a new map and trying to speedrun, you can't see anything because of people. You might suggest to use /hide , but that would take ages and then you would have to unhide everyone as well. The feature I'm suggesting makes all players who are very close to you invisible, you can turn it on or off. That would really be convenient.

gemuse

gemuse
Greenie
Sep 14, 2021
Perhaps. What help would someone be if they're invisible? I don't think I can see why hiding individual players isn't convenient enough lol

FrananaSplits

Procrastinating <3
Mod
Board
Feb 18, 2021
I think hiding and unhiding one person temporarily isn't necessarily that much of a hassle (as well as just /hideall and /unhideall for speedrunning). Also, if the person is there to help you get the jump, you would probably want to see them to learn how to hit the jump. I just think that this suggestion would create the same amount of work if it's a togglable feature as there are equal scenarios where you'd want to be able to see people and where you wouldn't... also, I don't think its something that we would really be to do on a technical side.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Hiding people also removes them from tab-list, tab-complete, etc., would would kinda unintuitive if they could blink in and out based on proximity.

Status
Not open for further replies.