• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

[Ban Appeal] Tobyepic21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobyepic21

New Fish
Feb 1, 2015
Let me get one thing straight, I cant post on the Ban Appeal section, so Im doing it here.

Last year (A LOOOOOONNNNGGG time ago), my brother trolling in chat and got me banned. One year later, my friend showed me this server and I want in on this epicness :D

But as I said, I am banned. My brother has *ahem* matured, and he wont do it again. I take full responsibilities for any future outbursts on this account. This might be difficult because of the whole 1 year ago thing, it might be hard to get the banning admin/mod, so yeah.

I was banned from the Zero server by the way, and I look forward to participating in the community once this thing gets off... Sorry if you can pull up logs from a year ago too... but either way, another chance with a fresh face (to you guys anyway) would be a good thing for me.

Thanks for your time!
Tobyepic21

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Please look for the button at the side of the forums and fill out the ban appeal form, it will automatically post to the ban appeals section.

To keep in mind while filling it out, if you tell us the truth as to why you were banned, your chances of getting unbanned are alot higher. We dont buy the "it was my brother/sister/cat" at all

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Hi @Tobyepic21 please enter your Ban appeal at this link.

[2014-01-10] [22:56:44] henniboy321: Tobyepic21 unmuted
[2014-01-10] [22:56:44] Tobyepic21: well finally,
[2014-01-10] [22:57:01] Tobyepic21: ibe been waiting for fucking ever for you shibag to give a fuck about the most imortant person here,
[2014-01-10] [22:57:10] Tobyepic21: fucker noob, you fuckign forgot you shitbag
[2014-01-10] [22:57:18] henniboy321 issued server command: /mute Tobyepic21
Piece of advice, I've read through the entire 3 day log and there is immaturity and swearing starting from 19 mins in (your first kick btw) to the 3rd day, so unless it's your brothers own account or you are as immature as your supposed brother. The old " brother got me banned excuse" won't fly here. It is the oldest excuse in the book. So I'd advise you come clean when you make the official appeal because quite frankly, we really aren't stupid.

Thread Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.