• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Challenge/Creator Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromonik

Confused Spirit
Greenie
Apr 30, 2020
When the new challenges area at spawn was released the other day, I thought it was really cool that there was a room for the creator packs. I was wondering if there is a way to get one of those, as I have some maps already published, and I am working on some others at the moment. I think it would be pretty cool to have my own challenge pack where I and others on the server could play all my maps together. So I guess my question is: Is there any certain requirements needed to get one of these or do I just ask for one?

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Letting anyone with an above average number of maps under their belt get a specialized challenge is opening up a whole can of worms. It's best to leave it up to the staff's discretion on what constitutes a special challenge pack. It's not to say that you or anyone else who has made several maps are unimportant, but we need to strike a balance so that it doesn't become "make a ton of maps so you can get your own challenge". And i'm not saying this because one of the challenges is for my own maps - I had no part in the decision to create that.

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Simply put, I think creator packs and boring and uninteresting. There's no modifiers, and there's no theme to them either other than the creator. This is a little ironic considering the list I made a couple years ago, but now I think there's too many "pack" type challenges and what we need badly are challenges with modifiers. I'd actually be for removing the existing creator packs entirely to be equal.

Chromonik

Confused Spirit
Greenie
Apr 30, 2020
Letting anyone with an above average number of maps under their belt get a specialized challenge is opening up a whole can of worms. It's best to leave it up to the staff's discretion on what constitutes a special challenge pack. It's not to say that you or anyone else who has made several maps are unimportant, but we need to strike a balance so that it doesn't become "make a ton of maps so you can get your own challenge". And i'm not saying this because one of the challenges is for my own maps - I had no part in the decision to create that.
Yeah I completely understand. Thanks for the reply!

Dumbmutt

Stargazer
Greenie
Jul 30, 2018
It also can be the fact certain creators have large impact on the server.
A good example is when Sulldas revolutionized puzzles when he joined the server and is why his challenge is known as "Big Brain" and other creators also have their reasons.
But as Fire said, they can be pretty pointless and boring at times and there's really not any importance to having your own creator challenge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.