• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Challenge Ideas from Autre and Others Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Hello again! With a lot of recent suggestions and my own brainstorming, I wanted to compile another list full of challenges to possibly be implemented! Some of these suggestions are my own and some are from others from other threads. I hope y'all like this list! List will be sorted by modifier, then Challenge name, maps inside challenge and what order they are in, then how many C-Points they award.

Soul Link:
Rainbow Connection (Credit to TunaSurprise):
In Rainbows
120 C-Points

Love the idea of having harder soul link challenges. I think Outpost/Heartless/Sheol or wonderful successes and adding In Rainbows would also be fun.

A Friend For The End (Credit to Tuna/Electro):
Fallen City
100 C-Points
Similar to In Rainbows but with a high death potential red map!

These were added!

Budding Lovers:
Gardenhead -> Ace -> Cemetery -> Quarry -> Checkmate
30 C-Points
Similar to the white/blue versions. These are a set of green maps with good kill potential. I think these maps would fit well since falling at any point will likely be a /kill.

Going Steady:
Buzzin' -> Bayou -> Windmill -> Metroplex -> Dimensional Rifts
50 C-Points
Like above but with yellow maps!

Loyal Lovers:
Koi -> Clutterfunk -> The Pumpkin Lord -> 'Napped -> The Nether Caves
80 C-Points
Like above but with orange maps!

No Checkpoints:
Swept Downstream (Credit to Big):
Underwater Palace -> Metal Harbor -> River Run
30 C-Points
A nice easier set of water based maps.

The 256 Descent (Credit to Big):
The 256 Drop
20 C-Points
Another dropper based challenge!

These were added!

Cave Dweller:
Mystic Cavern -> Dungeon Escape -> Kave Quest -> Infiltration -> Helicase
40 C-Points
Begin a journey through the underground then resurface at the end! I wanted an easier No checkpoint challenge, similar to Going Up.

Limited Lives:
Painbow (Credit to Average):
Colorfall - 3 Lives
30 C-Points

Super fun dropper based map where limited lives could make for an interesting playthrough.
This was added!

Out of Breath (Credit to Trains):
Dry Desert Trials -> Mariana -> Retrograde -> Asylum Escape - 3 Lives
100 C-Points
Changed it to be 3 lives instead of no modifier, one for DDT, one for Mariana., one for Retrograde. There is some slight kill potential in DDT, Mariana, and Retrograde. Might need a different challenge name due to Hold Your Breath already existing. Maybe "Fatigued" or "Worn Out".

Flyboy:
Hangar -> Minr Airlines -> Saturn V - 3 Lives
40 C-Points
A journey through maps about flying!

No Regeneration:
Deserted:
The Congo
50 C-Points
I have always thought that this map would be super cool with a no regeneration modifier,

Spooked:
Spooky Minr
50 C-Points
Same as above but with Spooky Minr!

No Sprint:
White Walkers 3:
Sewer -> Ant Hill -> The Snowman -> Ashes -> Dungeon Escape -> Sandcastles -> Arthur
90 C-Points

Seeing that there are 7 white maps all doable without sprint not already in a walkers challenge, I think adding the 3rd installment with these maps would make for another wonderful challenge. I made it 90 C points because after playing through them, I found them notably easier than the previous 2 white walkers.

That's all, I hope y'all like them! Let me know what y'all think about the challenge point amounts!

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
I'm not sure the mob arena in Spooky Minr is possible without regeneration heh.

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
While we're here, it would be nice to have some new challenges using the new "no damage" modifier.

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
I'm not sure the mob arena in Spooky Minr is possible without regeneration heh.
When i originally beat the map i was able to take less than 10-ish hearts by standing in certain places. Unless the map was altered then yeah i can probably swap it out for something else

Bahnarli

Active Player
Greenie
May 18, 2020
When i originally beat the map i was able to take less than 10-ish hearts by standing in certain places. Unless the map was altered then yeah i can probably swap it out for something else
Don't you get food for the arena fight? Also its for sure possible, I'll do it tomorrow to prove it
Edit: just realized no regen probably means food wont regen you either

Bahnarli

Active Player
Greenie
May 18, 2020
Also, I was about to suggest a sinking feeling no damage, but as I went to check reb's post for how to format it, I just realized that any map that adds no damage might make speedrunning easier, and I assume we want to not make challenges that will allow people better times in maps if they are inside the challenge, so I'm not sure we can do any no damage challenges right now

Bahnarli

Active Player
Greenie
May 18, 2020
So for like asf, which normally has no regen, you have to worry about burning as you play thru the map, and I would think that not having damage might let you take more aggressive plays thru fire or falls with slimes, also it occurs to me that a challenge like that would have to be gated behind asf completion, since otherwise people could get a completion for beating essentially old asf

_Trains_

off the rails!!
Greenie
Jul 26, 2019
So for like asf, which normally has no regen, you have to worry about burning as you play thru the map, and I would think that not having damage might let you take more aggressive plays thru fire or falls with slimes, also it occurs to me that a challenge like that would have to be gated behind asf completion, since otherwise people could get a completion for beating essentially old asf
no damage means you can't take damage, not that you have invincibility.

Bahnarli

Active Player
Greenie
May 18, 2020
In that case:
What Goes Up Must Come Down
A very hard no damage challenge, full of some moderate to very hard maps that get more interesting (and scary/harder) with no damage
A Sinking Feeling -> Pixel Parkour -> Tower Parkour -> Funky Town. I think this is going to be quite difficult, based on the maps involved I'd think it should be worth like 100 points, but feel free to correct me anywhere or make any tweaks or suggestions.

# CREATES THE CHALLENGE
@command /ch create updown 100 What Goes Up Must Come Down

# WRITE THIS LINE FOR EVERY MAP YOU WANT TO ADD
@command /ch add updown asf
@command /ch add updown pix
@command /ch add updown tpk
@command /ch add updown funk

# ADD MODIFIERS
@command /ch addmodifier updown no_damage

Status
Not open for further replies.