• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Challenge Ideas from Autre and Others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Hello! Recently I have been brainstorming some new challenges, some using modifiers we currently have in place. Seeing a lot of other challenges from misc. threads, I also wanted to give them another shot at being implemented as I think a lot of people had some really good ideas. I did my best to come up with challenges that fit the modifiers they are with. Challenges are listed below their assigned modifier.

Soul Link Challenges:
Flirtatious:
Sakura -> Sanctuary -> Heavenly Ascent -> Inferno -> Space Race
10 C-Points

A short series of white pure parkour maps with some kind of kill potential. This is meant for the white soul link box, as it is currently empty.
C-Points: 5 Total Map Points x 2 (Soul Link Modifier) = 10

First Date:
Blazeville -> Beanstalk -> Nether Quest -> Sprucelands -> Spectral
20 C-Points

Similar to the one above but with blue pure parkour maps with some kill potential. I think some easier soul link challenges may appeal to the white/blue audience.
C-Points: 10 Total Map Points x 2 (Soul Link Modifier) = 20

No Checkpoint Challenges:
The Great Escape (Credit to Big/Electro):
Breaking Free -> Breaking Free 2
60 C-Points

2 classic maps and beloved maps that I've seen mentioned several times. Would love to see this implemented.
C-Points: 14 Total Map Points x 4 (No CP Modifier + Long Maps) = 56, round to 60

Time Traveler:
Clutterfunk -> Time Labs
80 C-Points

Two maps about the future and the past. No checkpoints because you don't want to get stuck in either!
C-Points: 19 Total Map Points x 4 (No CP Modifier + Long Maps) = 76, round to 80

Limited Lives Challenges:
Seamus, Jonas, and Rickard:
Chaoskampf - 3 Lives
250 C-Points

Another brutal challenge for y'all. Let me know what y'all think about life count here.
C-Points: 25 Total Map Points + Extremely Hard Modifier. Believe this to sit between Stranded No-CP's and Rapture No-CP's.

Faceplant:
Crayons -> The 256 Drop -> Dropping 2 -> Nightmare - 20 Lives
80 C-Points

I know we already have Free Fallin', but I think a challenge with a modifier could be more interesting. Most of those lives are meant to compensate for Nightmare.
C-Points: 27 Total Map Points x 3 (Life Modifier) = 81, round to 80

No Regeneration Challenges:
Hold Your Breath:
Trident -> Azura -> Aquarium
50 C-Points

A set of maps where drowning damage is used as a primary challenge. I think it would be interesting with a No-Regen modifier.
C-Points: 26 Total map Points x 2 (Regen Modifier) = 52, round down to 50.

Heat Miser:
Fire & Ice Maze -> Lava Maze -> Freezerburn -> Duat
50 C-Points

A set of maze maps where burning to the lava walls will likely spell death.
C-Points: 27 Total Map Points x 2 (Regen Modifier) = 54, round down for 50.

No Sprinting:
White Walkers 2 (Credit to Shpeckly):
Journey -> Hangar -> Piece of Cake -> Sanctuary ->Coral -> Space Race -> Over the Rainbow -> Mystic Cavern
100 C-Points

Replaced Ant Hill/Coral with Sanctuary and The Snowman. I personally loved White Walkers 1 and would love to see it return with these new white pure parkour maps.
C-Points: 8 Total Map Points + Extremely Hard Modifier. Current White Walker is 100. Since this new pack has some easier maps, I think 100 is fair.

Non-Modified Challenges:
The Journey Continues:
Shrine -> Voodoo -> Wormhole
30 C-Points

A sequel to "A Journey Awaits". A set of moderately difficult, well-made adventure maps.
C-Points: 18 Total Map Points x 1.5 = 27, round to 30

Journey's End:
Dragon Age -> Nightmare Fuel -> Arrowhead
50 C-Points

The finale of a "Journey" challenge series. A set of difficult, well-made adventure maps.
C-Points: 36 Total Map Points x 1.5 = 54, round to 50

Insane Parkour Pack 4: Caverns and Dragons (Credit to Lan)
Sheol -> Halcyon -> Happy Thoughts -> Oculus(?)
200 C-Points

I like the insane parkour packs and with the, possible, addition of Oculus into this I think that these 4 are enough to give it a new map pack.
C-Points: 100 Total Map Points x 2 (Matching with other Insane Packs) = 200

That's all the ones I have so far! Let me know what y'all think of the names/point values for them.

Edit: Replaced The Snowman with Coral

Last edited:

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
Added:
Flirtatious
First Date
The Great Escape
Time Traveler
Seamus, Jonas and Rickard
Faceplant
Hold Your Breath
Heat Miser
White Walkers 2
The Journey Continues
Journey's End
Broken Heart (Heartless Soul Link)

EDIT: I want to wait for a fourth black map to be released before insane4.
EDIT2: Appended Crayons to Free Fallin'. First page of times have been wiped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.