• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Report Bug City Commute Possible Exploit

KimboBlade_

Active Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2017
Map Name
City Commute
x y z coordinates?
Unsure
Hello!

When I most recently played through City Commute, I noticed that I can reach the enderchest inside of the selling puzzle, and I believe if someone decided to put items they can sell into that enderchest, this could easily cheat the puzzle.

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I just wanted to make sure that this is patched, just in case :)

UltraOmiga

Lemony Girl
Greenie
Apr 30, 2020
Similarly In Rainbow Madhouse, at the top, (not giving coords because its a maze map) in one of the rooms, there is an openable enderchest which you in fact can smuggle in things that are incredibly helpful to the map. Someone please patch this.

Big

Birb Master
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
This is a very common bug which the staff have known about for a long time. I’ve seen little initiative to fix it on their part, however

Last edited:

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
Just need a barrier over the chest, I can do that when I get a chance soon, ty for reporting. I was not aware of this exploit, I'll look into Rainbow too.

edit: i've been in happy thoughts for the week so it might take me a bit to fix it

Last edited:

Bailey06

The Anti-Navigationalist
Op
Board
Oct 29, 2017
I actually took time a while ago specifically to block up chests in maps. Apparently, I missed some.