• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance for Friday, 20th December

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Friday, the 20th of December, the server will go down for max. 2 hours during maintenance. During this maintenance, the following will be completed:
  • 1.15.1 Update.
  • Update to Minr Scripts (update notes will follow in the subforum and briefly in a post when the update is live)
  • Associated bugfixes & minor additions (will be detailed in update post / wiki (see https://wiki.minr.org/Updates))
Do note that the days after this update things can/will break, and please report those as soon as you can on the forums.
We expect the update to 1.15 to go rather smoothly, as the update is minor compared to those to 1.13 and 1.14.

Hopefully, 1.15's performance will be a little better, we noticed that there's been a significant performance decrease due to 1.14, but there's little we can do about that, except stay up-to-date and keep catching all performance improvements Mojang (hopefully) performs.

Time of maintenance:
  • 1 PM GMT
  • 3 PM CET
  • 6 AM PST
  • 1 AM AEDT (Saturday)
bees-hero.jpg

Last edited:

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
1.15 parkour sucks, but i'm glad we are updating it :D
I don't see what's different between 1.14 and 1.15 in terms of parkour? The only thing I can see being different is the addition of honey blocks (which expand our tools in making parkour, rather than 'making it suckier')

Felidae_

Cool dude
Greenie
Nov 6, 2019
I don't see what's different between 1.14 and 1.15 in terms of parkour? The only thing I can see being different is the addition of honey blocks (which expand our tools in making parkour, rather than 'making it suckier')
its a bit laggier, and ladders feel different when you are playing in 1.15. idk why though

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
its a bit laggier, and ladders feel different when you are playing in 1.15. idk why though
There are no differences in parkour between 1.14 and 1.15, except the addition of honey blocks. As far as I know, 1.15 actually makes server performance better. Not having Optifine can make a big difference, if the performance on your singleplayer worlds is worse.

Reactions: Big
Status
Not open for further replies.