Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Map Name
Delta
x y z coordinates?
-111890 62 111721
What is the world?
Delta
If this is not a bug, please apologize my ignorance, but nobody mentioned this being a feature of Delta in chat when I asked. Creepa also mentioned that the nether has had issues previously.

I was running around in Delta and blinded through the nether to hopefully get a ways away from spawn. This put me over 200k blocks from spawn, which I found a bit odd since I didn't think I had run all that far. When I went back through my portal, it did not put me in the one I came through and the chunks were very clearly unloaded as lava began to flow. I decided to run towards 0,0 on the off chance that I had been on a strider longer than I thought, but after running 15k blocks towards spawn in the nether and blinding again, I was once again put over 200k blocks from spawn at the same portal I originally exited the nether from.

_Trains_

off the rails!!
Greenie
Jul 26, 2019
Nether portals currently take the player around 65 times its relative coordinates when returning to the overworld, meaning going in and out of a portal 3 times will dump you right around 112000 blocks.