Escaped The Magic Tower

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Did it happen when you were walking through the dark hallway from level 6 to level 7? If so I think I know what happened.

emmdrews

Whitey
Sep 19, 2021
I've also had the same issue today, I was on level 7 of the magic tower and randomly fell out onto the ground below the map - screenshots attached. I've been playing the map for a while and had been playing the specific level for a while, and had just restarted an attempt of the level when I randomly fell out and now can't get back in. I presume using /kill or another command would tp me right back to the start which I really don't want to do when I've spent so long getting to this point, would someone be able to tp me back to level 7?

I was going to report this on the forums and noticed the same issue so seems like it's an issue with that level of the map?

Attachments

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
I'm honestly not sure what the problem could be, unfortunately. I'll try to investigate myself but if it happens again try to remember what exactly you were doing when it happened so that the problem can potentially be replicated.

For the record, the map has a warp zone at the beginning that can take you to the furthest leveled you've reached, so don't worry about /killing, you'll be able to get back!