• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Escaped The Magic Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Did it happen when you were walking through the dark hallway from level 6 to level 7? If so I think I know what happened.

emmdrews

Trackpad Enjoyer
Greenie
Board
Sep 19, 2021
I've also had the same issue today, I was on level 7 of the magic tower and randomly fell out onto the ground below the map - screenshots attached. I've been playing the map for a while and had been playing the specific level for a while, and had just restarted an attempt of the level when I randomly fell out and now can't get back in. I presume using /kill or another command would tp me right back to the start which I really don't want to do when I've spent so long getting to this point, would someone be able to tp me back to level 7?

I was going to report this on the forums and noticed the same issue so seems like it's an issue with that level of the map?

Attachments

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
I'm honestly not sure what the problem could be, unfortunately. I'll try to investigate myself but if it happens again try to remember what exactly you were doing when it happened so that the problem can potentially be replicated.

For the record, the map has a warp zone at the beginning that can take you to the furthest leveled you've reached, so don't worry about /killing, you'll be able to get back!

Status
Not open for further replies.