• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Escaped The Magic Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Did it happen when you were walking through the dark hallway from level 6 to level 7? If so I think I know what happened.

emmdrews

Trackpad Enjoyer
Greenie
Board
Sep 19, 2021
I've also had the same issue today, I was on level 7 of the magic tower and randomly fell out onto the ground below the map - screenshots attached. I've been playing the map for a while and had been playing the specific level for a while, and had just restarted an attempt of the level when I randomly fell out and now can't get back in. I presume using /kill or another command would tp me right back to the start which I really don't want to do when I've spent so long getting to this point, would someone be able to tp me back to level 7?

I was going to report this on the forums and noticed the same issue so seems like it's an issue with that level of the map?

Attachments

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
I'm honestly not sure what the problem could be, unfortunately. I'll try to investigate myself but if it happens again try to remember what exactly you were doing when it happened so that the problem can potentially be replicated.

For the record, the map has a warp zone at the beginning that can take you to the furthest leveled you've reached, so don't worry about /killing, you'll be able to get back!

Status
Not open for further replies.