• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Evil Space INC.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Hi all o/

I've started to help my friend out with making youtube video's recently, and thought a bit of shameless self-promoting wont hurt me much :p

Here's the most fun (i think) episode so-far, episode 8:

If you want to watch them all from the start, you can find the playlist, starting with episode one, here

You can subscribe to the channel (its on my friends' ) here

I would highly appreciate any comments from you guys. Anything you liked about the video, anything you disliked about it, or stuff that we could improve. I happily will accept good and bad feedback in this thread, since this will only help us determine how we can make our videos (and while recording them) more fun. If you liked the video's it cant hurt to like/comment on youtube as well :)
And yes, I know we both probably got quite the accent, we're working on it. it isnt easy speaking english perfectly if you're from holland.

Thanks in advance guys!

~sky

(p.s. if you have any idea's for a video i could make myself, e.g. from redstone, feel free to tell me, i get bored too easily so i could do that :))

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
This is pretty cool, your friend has some pretty good recording quality as well, do you know what he uses to record and edit and stuff.

also the accents are fine :p

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
This is what he uses to make it:

Hardware: Blue snowball Mircophone
Recording: DxTory (Backup program: Open Broadcasting Sofware(OBS))
Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro cc
Thumbnails: GIMP
Awesome friend: me.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I see to cannot edit my last post - but i forgot to tell you what i use:

Tutrle beach Ear Force P11 headset
DxTory (no backup)
I havent edited anything so far, so cant help you with that
and awesome friend: redkenrok :)