1. Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecrafts 3rd oldest server and the oldest challenge and parkour dedicated server in the world. Our map dates over 7.5 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 250 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

More information below.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest
Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
Please feel free to share this link.
Link to Survey

Resolved Glitch through floor with minecarts (Skip in Queens nest 2)

Discussion in 'The Helpdesk' started by MuttDumb, Nov 26, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MuttDumb

MuttDumb New Fish Whitey

Unfortunately, you can skip the entire map of queens nest 2.

When you get to the mine cart area (made for fun) You can actually glitch out of the floor using it.
    Anyone can use this system, and is extremely dangerous; due to the fact you can skip to the final jumps of the glow stone parkour.

I request that you'd double layer the floor under the mine cart spawn area; just to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Thank you for your time.

Dumbmutt

2. This isn't specific to Queen's Nest 2, using a mine cart like that in any map will clip you through the floor.
    It's probably better to patch it server-wide than for every individual map.

3. DumbMutt

DumbMutt New Fish Greenie

You can also glitch out of Path of Choices using a boat just an fyi

4. rickyboy320

rickyboy320 Penguin Master Op Board

5. DumbMutt

DumbMutt New Fish Greenie

I believe there is a fix if you double layer the floor underneath these maps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.