• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Glod's Plan

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
It would come in September 2017 he said...then Christmas...then February...

Turns out fourth time's the charm and I'm finally going to be able to live up to my promises of "glod this june". Hopefully it lives up to the hype, as I present to you, my newest mixtape: Glod's Plan.

Glod Tower 1: Glod's Plan is the official name, and is the first event of a new series I'll be doing (there'll be a new event for whenever I'm able to finish a new tower. It took 10-11 months for this one, but with the right tools you know... ;)) Anyways, for those who have not fallen victim to my excessive selling out yet, "Glod Tower" is a multiplayer free-for-all event that incorporates all of the parkour, maze and puzzle skills you'd find on this server, along with additional PvP and PvE elements at certain stages of the event. The objective is to scale a tower full of individual challenges. Each challenge is called a "floor" in the tower, and there are a total of 8 floors in this first tower. First player to the very top wins, meaning yes - there can only be one winner.

Here's a couple of other rules you'll need to know:
  • Although this event is a "free-for-all" and every player is competing individually, teaming with players on the climb up the tower is ALLOWED. At the same time, however, betraying your team members is also perfectly fine, and in fact encouraged :) So for example, you could work with someone to complete and climb a floor easier, only to betray them in spectacular fashion by killing them off; which leads me to my next point...
  • PvP in the tower is off by default, but for 1 minute in every 5, PvP will be turned on. Kill at your own discretion.
  • There will sometimes be checkpoints in between floors. I'm not as cruel as to having to make people restart from the first floor when they die...
  • There is no currency in this tower, except for the 3 "Glod Cards" each player is given at the start of the event. A "Glod Card" gives a player guidance and hints, which could be of use if one is stuck or is in need of a little boost. Additionally, it can be used as a bargaining chip - GCs are transferable between players, so this could come to the table if players wish to make a deal for whatever reason they wish.
  • In addition to GCs, as the gamemaker (like in the Hunger Games, I control everything) I hold the right to make secret deals with individual players as I see fit. For example, if a player is struggling on a parkour segment, I could give them a lift, but only with an attached challenge or condition they must fulfill.
  • Also as the gamemaker, last but not least, there'll sometimes be "Special Announcements", where there will be benefits for people who, similar to the previous point, complete a certain challenge. The difference is, special announcements could apply to a whole floor, or maybe even the whole tower.
This is probably a lot to take in, and heck, I might not have even covered everything, so if there are any questions about the rules, feel free to leave a comment or fire me a PM.

Then there's the event dates.

There'll definitely be people who will not be able to make the initial event date, and at the same time, having built this tower for the most part of a year only to use it for a couple hours, I think it's a bit of a waste - which is why we're having two event sessions for Glod Tower. That being said, players will only be able to participate in one session. I'm willing to consider any special circumstances to allow someone's participation in a second session, however. The two sessions will be as follows:

(Both Saturdays obviously)
  • June 16, 2018
  • July 7, 2018
The event start times will be the same as the times used for the most recent Ninja Warrior, meaning:

12pm - Pacific
3pm - Eastern
8pm - UK
9pm - Central Europe

Sunday 5am - Australia East
Sunday 7am - New Zealand

There'll be no sign-up form for this event, so please just post your interest in participating in this thread, alongside which sessions you'll be available for - and, once again, any questions you may have about the event. It's the first ever tower so I expect plenty of flaws and places I could improve on, but I hope you'll enjoy it. Happy tower climbing!

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Yeah boy, have been waiting for this a while. Should be available for both sessions.

luckylukecraft

Actually not that lucky
Op
Board
Sep 28, 2014
At last..! I'm in, should be able to participate on one of the two dates.
#TheHypeIsReal

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
wooooo hype
Both sessions I can make, but will most likely be 10-30 minutes late (depends on traffic)

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
Lit Mixtape, i should be able to make both sessions. Glod you finally forced an OP to do this

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
This sounds absolute fun I dunno about my availability. I'll attempt to be there both days. I may or may not be showing up fashionably late.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
As for the prize, the winner can choose one of three things:

-A 10$ steam game
-24h free pass to HCSlave™, where I'll help you with anything you want (no college math or anything obviously)
-I'll answer any one question you'd like. Preferably nothing personal, but I could make an exception depending on what the question is.

glhf

Last edited: