• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Happy 8th Birthday zero.minr.org!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Happy_Birthday_8th_birthday_for_chillers (1).png

Happy Birthday Minr, 8 years and counting!

We'd like to thank you all for your contributions over the past 8 years, without you, your support and you involvement in the community we would never have made it this far!

Much has changed in the last 8 years since the birth of the Minr Community, with thanks to C_dric for creating the initial concept of minr, slowly and surely the progress of zero.minr has a blended purely around community involvement and given us concepts which we never even thought possible and are today completely unique to us.

With Green players incredible map creations this has paved the way for minr to become one of the most recognised and completely unique minecraft servers the world has ever seen. In the past 8 years we've had up to half a million players play on your very creations and it's you guys and your builds that brought them here! Minr is not a just a server, Minr is you, the foundation behind the server.

The staff of minr have had the pleasure seeing some of you mature/come of age and be part of your life/childhood. Long term friends have been gained, relationships have been formed, families have been created and friends have sadly been lost but their memory and their history with us still lives on.

Through pure dedication minr has survived, and it's that same dedication that made us all beat Hardcore. I firmly believe that Minr is one of the friendliest minecraft communities out there and having the chance to be part of this server for most of those 8 years has been like winning the lottery. Through dedication we work hard to keep Minr running, updated, glitch free. Much hard work goes on behind the scenes by Staff and without them Minr would not be the wonderful community they are today. So a special thanks to all of our staff that dedicate their time to Minr, every little helps!
Here's to another 8 years of Minr.org!

Without further ado....

We kindly ask that you make an appearance on the server to wish the community happy birthday and catch up with old friends! If you have not done so already be sure to add your statue to the newly created hall of fame at /warp hof

For one day only!

2018-10-22_18.20.22.png

For one day only we are allowing green ranked players to use spectate to explore zero world
See a side to Zero you've never seen before,

Please do not abuse spectate mode.

Do not use this mode to teleport to any Blue or White players you may tp to greens providing it's ok with the
other party.
Teleportation out of Zero world will set you back into survival.
Do not use spectate to give an advantage in any maps on the server
Spectate is strictly for exploration of Zero world only.

Offenders will be dealt with accordingly

Use /warp spectate to get started, you can fly into the red box to disable spectate!

The Results of the Most Likely Questionaire
Full Results here

Best at Parkour: Rebplane
Best at Survival: Drahmee
Best Speedrunner: Andershma
Most likely to be online: Rebplane
Most Favourite Op: Zatharel
Most Favourite Mod: The Hexer
Most Favourite Green: Pixiface
Most likely to be banned: Picklesthecheeta
Most likely to crash the server: Chillers
Most favourite map builder: Zatharel
Best server event: Purple Coin
Most likely to help a new player: Ninja_cat
Most friendliest player: Pixiface
Favourite Valley Map: Rainbow Parkour
Favourite FFA Map: Invictus
Most likely to be promoted: Creepashadowz
Most likely to be casted in the muppets: Ajdj123321
Most likely to become a billionaire: Chillers
Most likely to get lost in the supermarket: Pixiface
Most likely to drive an electric car: Chillers
Most likely to be an astronaut: Rmanimal
Most likely to get a job at Mojang: Rickyboy320

Finally.... ?????

001111110011110100110000.png

Last edited:

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
Happy birthday minr!
I've only been here for about 30 months, but it already seems like forever.

I already solved the chest thing, it wasn't too bad. I wont spoil it though :D

Drahmee

Greenie
Oct 26, 2015
There truly is no other community like Minr.org

There have been so many different stages in it's evolution!

First it was a survival server, then it focussed on iConomy more, then morphed into a challenge server, and now it's become more interactive with so many community events which allow us to get more involved!

There are so many helpful players, it's no wonder we all love coming here!

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
I still consider myself a newcomer; hard to believe it's been over three years for me.

Happy birthday minr!

thepookabear

It's all good
Op
Apr 10, 2016
Hard to believe it's been 6 years for me and 8 for the server. Minr has got me through a lot. Thanks guys!

Happy birthday Minr!

spolendina

twpsyn
Op
Apr 30, 2017
I've been on the server for about 18 months, but I've enjoyed every second of it. Thanks for everything Minr, happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.