• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

HC 2015 (Public)

kiwi37

New Fish
Whitey
Jun 29, 2015
I got to HC when you had to get 15 points and I think I was at level 1. now I cant get in at all. my user is kiwi37

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Kiwi, the system requires 20 points now. For the last 5 points, do the FAQ quiz at /spawn, it should be very easy for you. After you complete it, you'll be able to enter HC from the start. Good luck!

ToxicFTW

New Fish
Jul 5, 2015
My username is ToxicFTW and I changed my name, then a little bit ago I logged back onto this server, and I lost my hc progress. I was at HC7 and I would like to have myself transferred to HC6 like it says up at the top.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
My username is ToxicFTW and I changed my name, then a little bit ago I logged back onto this server, and I lost my hc progress. I was at HC7 and I would like to have myself transferred to HC6 like it says up at the top.
It is asking for transfers between the different iterations of HC. Since you lost all your progress, you are now technically at HC1.
If you were at HC7 right now, you could be transferred, but you are not.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
He was at HC2 as the files showed, as he changed his name while not being converted (he kept his permissions, but not his checkpoints and points). Therefore I've put him back to HC2.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
The updated HC system is here, to increase the difficulty a small amount:

LAYOUT
1-2: 4 corners dojo-> Viemort

3-4: Multiple paths, No loopback
Path of the Wander (Mazes): Aquarium + Cubert
Path of the Runner (Parkours): Breaking Free + The Wheel
Path of the Thinker(Puzzle-esque): Viemort + 154 Path of the Thinker is removed. 154 and Paradox are back into FFA(+) and Viemort was moved to HC2.

HC5: Big Egyptian (Mid-CP at the pillars, with heal at start)

HC6-8
Final: Sssnake -> (Healing pad) -> Elusion -> Jiga’s Claymaze

Anyone in the Puzzle path (Hc3-4 Puzzle) shall be transferred to HC3 choice.
Good luck!

Last edited: