• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

HC problem thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovecats88

New Fish
Greenie
Dec 29, 2013
Well I got to hardcore 4 a while back and started the civ path but then got bored so decided to go and so some map in FFA. I remember taking a screenshot of me next to the checkpoint sign incase something happened. I set a checkpoint in that FFA map and was planning to show you the screenshot and ask for a TP back to HC 4 but a couple of weeks later my laptop broke. This is the only place the screenie was saved. I got a new laptop a few days ago and am in the pig in HC 1. So would you kindly check the logs and teleport me back to hardcore four please?

Cats

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Unfortunately I am visiting relatives and will be leaving for the day in 15 minutes. I don't remember who all still has access to pulling records, so I pulled yours and uploaded them if someone else wants to take a look at them. If no one else responds I'll take a look when I get back tonight.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Not happening.

You willingly left your HC4 to go play some maps with Jenni, then proceeded to do HC again to help her. Sometime after this, you daisy and jenni all pestered me to get a white name and a point reset so you could have the thrill of getting blue all over again.

That's not the actions of someone that "accidentally" set a cp outside of HC, though that's not what you claimed. You said you have proof just in case something happened. Well, yes, something happened, but because you were willing to leave your place in HC, we cannot get you back there. You'll have to do it again.

ilovecats88

New Fish
Greenie
Dec 29, 2013
Well I did willingly leave HC, correct. But I didn't intend to set checkpoint and was just going to go back to my place in HC4. A few of my friends have gone to do an FFA map mid HC and just gone back so I don't see why I can't just get a teleport back.

Oh yeah, and I didn't do HC to HELP her. I was doing it because I had to get back there too. And the point reset thing, Jenni got hers reset because of doing hc2 with someone who cheated. She then spammed me on Skype things along the lines of: Get yours reset I'm all lonely, AWWW Lucy come on, ask them to reset your points, it won't take long.
I then reluctantly asked you for a reset and when you said no Jenni was there on Skype telling me I had to argue with you.

If Jenni hadn't have had her points reset and didn't want me to go do some maps with her to help her get blue again, I would have just posted that screenie and asked for a tp.

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
You openly admit that you chose to leave the HC system to take a break. We have no problem with that part. HC (usually) is composed of some of the most difficult courses on the server and a break can help you clear your head of the resulting frustrations.

As to the point reset, you've stated one of the only reasons we will do a point reset: a person is involved in a case of course cheating. While I do not know the exact situation, I assume that she is still on the server with just a point reset because the op involved believed that she herself was not cheating but might have gotten more help from the cheater. We do not generally grant a requested point reset without a good reason. Arguing with staff will only result in you being remembered as an annoyance.

Now, in relation to the original request of this topic, we cannot return you to your previous point in the HC lineup. While you yourself might be telling us the truth about what happened, several people have attempted to bypass sections of the HC set with screenshots (some real, some faked) after failing to reach the end of that specific course. Since the HC course set is the main defense this server uses to keep the community griefer-free, we do not grant such requests. As our faq states, you are responsible for your own checkpoint. If you set it outside of HC, then you need to redo the courses to return to the point you were at. Seeing as you've made it that far once, you shouldn't have much difficulty returning there once you get past the first parkour.

Please keep in mind that this is not a decision aimed specifically at you, it is the general policy of the server that has been developed over time while we have worked to keep the community a friendly place and a haven against griefers without having to resort to a server white-list.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I've already checked the logs. I'll make all necessary points now.

July 20, on the old forum:
Ok so, a while ago, maybe 3/4 months ago I got to hc2- water maze. (Woo! Finally) after a couple of weeks of being in that hardcore, I set checkpoint in an FFA map. (I'm not sure now whether I raged, or just went to an FFA map for a break from hc and accidentally set checkpoint there). I have no proof that I got there, but I am sure it is in my logs and if not, I have a screenshot of me at checkpoint 2 in hardcore one.
Ok, so time to get to the point; I don't want to trouble you admins but I would like to be teleported back there if this is possible. If not, don't worry, but I would prefer it if you could tp me back there so I could carry on with hardcore.
Thanks, ilovecats88.

My answer was no back then. My reasoning was based on what sren said: "As our faq states, you are responsible for your own checkpoint. If you set it outside of HC, then you need to redo the courses to return to the point you were at. Seeing as you've made it that far once, you shouldn't have much difficulty returning there once you get past the first parkour."

Skip forward to July 28, just eight days later. You got back to HC 2 on your own, and continued up to HC 4. So it was better for you to do the courses again after all!

Of course, while you're progressing through HC, jenni is regaining her points after cheating with joeb10, who got banned. Sure, you wanted to take a break from HC, that's understandable. But you willingly set a checkpoint in Rainbow Parkour to do with jenni. This goes back to the same stuff we covered just eight days ago back then. If I wouldn't take you to HC 2, don't expect that I take you to HC 4.

However, your first intention was not to get back to HC 4. By July 29, jenni was going for blue again, and daisy was blue as well. So what did you want to talk to me about then? You three wanted a reset for some reason. Oh, and here are your reasons, as stated by you:

"We just want a fresh start"
"because we... we just feel it is nesscecary"
"it will give us something to do"
"theyre too hard and we want the excitement of getting blue again"
"jen got unblued before"
"It should be our descision"

None of those reasons are good.

We zeroed - not RESET - jenni's ffa data because she CHEATED. This means she couldn't beat all those easy courses she beat the first time. It's a punishment. And you said "me and jen cheated at hc1.. she did it for me the 1st time". But you've demonstrated already that you could do it on your own! You got to HC 4 yourself! So let's see what you girls said as you gave up on me:

"Jenni lets just ask another admin later"

You three were absolute idiots. Jenni, this not being her first offense by far, was banned, and you and daisy were kicked.

Fast forward about 5 months, after NONE of this is relevant. You ask to be moved back up. Clearly the answer is no. After being told the answer is no on this forum just a few days ago, you put up your explanation for what you did months ago:

"She then spammed me on Skype things along the lines of: Get yours reset I'm all lonely, AWWW Lucy come on, ask them to reset your points, it won't take long.
I then reluctantly asked you for a reset and when you said no Jenni was there on Skype telling me I had to argue with you.

If Jenni hadn't have had her points reset and didn't want me to go do some maps with her to help her get blue again, I would have just posted that screenie and asked for a tp."

Are you really THAT dependent on jenni? Will you do anything she tells you to? You're pulling this up 5 months later after all of this was resolved? HAHAHAHA!

Your answer is still no. As for the final thing to address:

"Well I did willingly leave HC, correct. But I didn't intend to set checkpoint and was just going to go back to my place in HC4. A few of my friends have gone to do an FFA map mid HC and just gone back so I don't see why I can't just get a teleport back."

I have demonstrated you willingly set your checkpoint outside of HC. And if we made a few mistakes with your friends by bringing them back to HC, we're not gonna make another mistake by doing it for you.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.