• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

I'm Out + Notes

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Hey,

I'm going to be leaving MINR - likely forever. I wouldn't make a post since I know that's frowned on, but I figured you'd want to know who was running Mafia from now on and some similar miscellaneous junk (and it gives me an excuse to thank you all and say goodbye). If you want to know why, you can always message me on the forums or Skype.

I'm not big on farewells, but this community is special. It's the only reason I have continued to play videogames as long as I have. Being here for almost 4 years (if we include my time on Tekkit before I joined Zero) - right around a quarter of my life - is almost surreal to think about. You mean a lot to me and leaving isn't particularly fun or easy, but it is what it is. Thank you all so very, very much for the memories and happiness you've brought. I love you guys.

Yours Always,
-I_F0rg0t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes:
  • Mafia can be taken over by either Yeroc or Distinct. Both have offered to do so in the past if anything came up, and I'd assume the offer still stands. If neither of them can do it, I'm sure people will manage - either someone will step up, or the game will continue without a 'host'. All they would really do is update the sheet and make sure everyone is following the rules at least a little.
  • I had a few other idea for games. Go ahead and view them here. I'm not going to be hosting them, so others are free to take my ideas and run with them if they enjoy it.
  • I can't get my FTB to work, so I couldn't do Civilization anyways. It's alright, it is supposed to be a real-world model anyways. Consider the leader of the Wyth disappearing your first kink in the system.
EDIT: Distinct now has editing powers for Mafia.

Last edited:

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Goodbye forgot. I'm sad to see you leave, but I understand that you are extremely busy in real life and that this is a decision you have made after lots of thinking. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do. Its been great doing all the great stuff you come up with, and its been awesome hanging out with you on minr.

Best of luck,
creeperTNTman198

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I haven't exactly know you for a long time and the only times we've ever talked are about mafia/tekkit/civ, but I (and safe to say everyone else) am going to miss you. I'm glad you've stayed for as long as you have, I think everyone has had a nice time on the forums since it was started what with the traditions like Score Attack and Minr Mafia you've created.

The others and I will somehow manage to get civilization up and running, I am sure of that. Though, if we do end up doing that, I want you to know that you are the one who played the biggest part in the creation of it.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you're planning to do in life.
o/

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
Sad to hear another member leave, good luck.
You don't have to go forever you know that right?
But it is your choice. Goodbye for now o/

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Forgot, you've left a permanent footprint for the better on this community, and I can't say I'm not sad to see you go. Since participating in your games I feel I've gotten to know you outside of them too, and you've always been an absolute pleasure to talk to. Thanks for everything, and don't be afraid to come back, give me some more rad music recommendations, or surprise us with a random forum game to addict us once in a while. :)

Good luck with irl,
Blie.