• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

I'm out o/

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Hello friends,

This evening I have made the difficult decision that I will be leaving Zero. Pressure in my school and personal life means that the amount of time I spend on the server (10+ hours weekly) has become unsustainable and has a risk of impacting my progress.

It's been stupidly tough to decide this (inb4 this is a MC community grow up) and I'm going to miss you guys, over the past 2 and a bit years many of you have become people that I respect and care for and it's really hard to be leaving you, alas I feel like I have to.

If I may, I'd just like to personally thank some people..

Ricky for being a friendly European and always laughing at my awful jokes.
Grave for being the friendliest person I think I have ever met online.
Zath for always chatting with me and making me laugh.
Jag for being online when I come on at silly UK times and for the good chats we usually have.
Magic for being my UK buddy and for helping me out when I first got green and helping/doing everything on FEAR. (I've Skyped you)
Henni for being cool generally and having Hennipower which always helps.
The staff team for keeping Zero running all the time and being super helpful and supportive.
and everyone else, I spend some of my happiest hours on the server and I wouldn't have been able to do that without every single one of you.

So, this is it I guess, I may hang around the forums for a while, but I think I will uninstall Minecraft soon after posting this.

zero.minr.org, it has been a pleasure and an honour. I will miss you <3

Last edited:

Red_Eyed_Cat

Kitty #2
Greenie
Apr 12, 2014
That doesn't mean you can leave zero when you have school and personal life. Most people have that kind of stuff, including me. But You can still come back anytime, friend :)

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
@Red_Eyed_Cat Indeed. I'm quitting because it's just generally taking over and so I think I need to stop playing. I'd rather just stop than fade in and out, I'm not good at fading :p

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
It's good that you've made the decision to value real life over video games, in fact, that's a decision a lot of people are incapable of carrying out. As Red said, don't be afraid to come back over a summer vacation or something when you have time off. Once a greenie, always a greenie. :)

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Or wait until the point comes where you are fed up with minecraft

which happens after approximately 3 years (self experience)

Bananbulle

AFK Enthusiast
Op
Jan 27, 2014
Going to miss you hamster! Wise decision as life is always more important then games. (In my opinion).

Gravebound

Player
Greenie
Mar 26, 2014
Too bad to see real life taking over, you always seemed like a nice lil hamster. Ask me for my skype in case you ever wanna have a chat ^^
Also I would once more like to point out that you're always welcome here, even if you only hop on for 5 mins to chat. No pressure from our side to "do" anything.

Either way, good luck with your school and personal life - been a pleasure (for now)!

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Can I call for a moment of silence for those we have lost to the unknown world of irl.

Good luck with everything, will miss you ingame :) Hopefully you can stick round for a couple of games of mafia.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Ayy mate, sad to see you go, but, as much as we all hate to admit it IRL > MINR. Good luck, and as others have said, stop by some time (summer?).

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Thanks for all the friendly messages guys :) I'll definitely stick around for another game of Mafia and maybe there will be an opportunity for me to come back but won't be for at least 6 months.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Sad to see you leave, but I assume that's how it goes. Would be cool to see you again some time later on this, or next year :) Good luck with all your things man! Take care :)

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
Well hamster you've been a great friend to hang out with and its a shame to say goodbye. Gl with all you irl things you have going on, im gunna miss you. Who knows maybe you will come back again :). For now o/