• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Resolved In regards to the co-op challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanDoesHC

Peon
Greenie
May 31, 2020
The co-op challenge used to feature a lot fewer maps, mainly greens and yellows, (no red maps that take up an hour or two of someones time to complete) meaning all of the times for the challenge apart from a select few are now obsolete and are impossible to obtain, for example, Capry's time of 16 minutes and 29 seconds. To me it looks like the times that are "impossible" should be wiped etc

Capry5

Master of the Elements
Greenie
Sep 27, 2019
Yeah I agree that my time makes no sense anymore. In general, I think the times should be set to completions if a challenge is updated with more maps. The creators pack will also have the same problem as these map makers release more maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.