That title might seem dramatic, but its just a bunch of small stuff I've noticed just recently, and I found enough it might warrant a thread. Just to avoid people entering a maze because it is labelled as only having Guess, but then finding a parkour section. Some of it is debatable. Forgive me if I have anything wrong on here.
- Sky Castle is listed in the FFA as having elements of Search along side Parkour, but it also has a water maze in a water treatment plant.
- CodSimulator20XX is missing a ? head in the mixed pk room, which I think needs Contains elements of Maze and Puzzle.
- The sign for the map above is also incorrect, displaying CodSimulatorXXX instead of CodSimulator20XX (yes it fits on the sign, I checked).
- Trek has element of guess along with maze, where you have to pick a hole and hope its right, called Craters
- Deranged has an (apparently optional) parkour section in the maze, so it'd be contains elements of parkour and guess.
- Freezerburn starts with a parkour section, but is labelled as only have guess.
- Lapiz Plaza is labelled as having a "puzzle', but it is actually just a search (find the numbers on the signs hidden around the building).
- Spooky Minr is missing a ? head. It needs to have Parkour, Maze and Puzzle.
- Wolly Mamoth is listed as Wooly Mammoth in the FFA+. The sign in the start of the map also needs to be fixed.
- Pocketz Stadium is listed as Pockets Stadium in the plugin. (The greenie that made it was MrP0cketz)
- The first 5 levels of DOOM-ed have the ffa code FFA-c-dd[1-5]. Level 6 has FFA-c-ded for no apparent reason.
- The Project Sierra sign in the FFA+ is practically unreadable (change the colour)
- Spiders' Lab is listed as Spider'sLab (no space) in the plugin. It should be either Spider's Lab or Spiders' Lab.