• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Introducing: The Minr Knights of the Round

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Hello lads, ladies and all the other genders!

I've come today to bring forth a suggestion. As many of you are aware, the quality of life on the server has drastically decreased in the past few years. By which I mean, the quality of the maps has gone down significantly!

How can this possibly be?!? Of course, maps are always to be made of greens. And how do greens on this server come to be? Through Hardcore, of course. By dumbing down the difficulty of HC more and more, we have allowed the quality of greens to go down the drain. I mean, does anyone look at newer greens and go "This is who I would entrust the future in!" ?

What I am suggesting to combat this is stringent quality control of the elitary sort. I have a modest proposal. There should be a superior entity consisting only of the finest quality players who gets to decide what maps are to be made and which maps are going to be blown up with lots of TNT. And I call this entity the

Minr Knights of the Round!

This day marks the ushering-in of a new golden era for the server! The people will rejoice upon the
magnificent quality of maps going forward! Much fun will be had! On this council I hereby order everyone who has completed the path of heroes, as that is a way to find out who is truly worthy, it's better than current HC at least:

Edan456, Knight of First
rmanimal, Knight of Second
CreepaShadowz, Knight of Third
Jaabus, Knight of Fourth
Son_of_Odin_2002, Knight of Fifth
NoSi, Knight of Sixth
lomour, Knight of Seventh
TheHexer, Knight of Eigth
MeisterXehanort, Knight of Ninth
ZombieKiller, Knight of Tenth
pockleshetcheeto, Knight of Eleventh
Bananbulle, Knight of Twelfth

Together we shall rule the server with glory and honor. I challenge any and all mods to stop me from doing this, I accept 1v1 requests on Twitter.

That is all.

Please for the love of god do not take this thread seriously I just felt like shitposting and I really want to connect more with everyone else who beat the POH challenge lol. Also, I don't hate newer greens or think new HC is dumb, this thread is 100% ironic.

Last edited:

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
Oh ho!

I gather that your request doth be in good taste fellow knight.

Together we shall embark on a quest to rid this server of filth and infidels.

And bad maps of course.

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
Steed thyself DumbMutt, as without your completion of the Path Of Heroes you are a mere Serf.

Allow us knights to deliberate on such matters.

LomourKong

Split
Mod
Board
Aug 29, 2015
Thou dost speak of a good new future, tho the final piece of thy message doth seem much smaller than is visible.

NoSi

uwu
Greenie
Aug 15, 2018
Ah! What an excellent decree you have presented. I support this wholeheartedly, just as I support our great ruler and overlord, King AJ. We shall make this kingdom grand once again, and relinquish those vile parts of our land... like that traitorous Sky Castle and their coward of a king....

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Ah! What an excellent decree you have presented. I support this wholeheartedly, just as I support our great ruler and overlord, King AJ. We shall make this kingdom grand once again, and relinquish those vile parts of our land... like that traitorous Sky Castle and their coward of a king....
Man where has Kingdragon disappeared to? He was like, the fastest person to be through HC back in the day, then made like 3 or 4 maps (out of which one ended up being good enough to actually be published) and then vanished about as quickly as he appeared.

I still suspect that was an alt tbh.