Invalidated time bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaabus

New Fish
Greenie
Aug 19, 2018
When you join Frienemy or Serene from another map with /c join your time gets invalidated: "Your timer was invalidated because of your gamemode."
This is a big problem for challenges since when you get to those maps on any challenge you get kicked from the challenge (tested it on Co-op challenge).
There might be more maps that have this problem but those two are the ones that I have found.

Bahnarli

Active Player
Greenie
May 18, 2020
Chayos actually worked with me yesterday after this happened to me in city commute. I think it might have to do with scripts that tp you and change your gamemode to survival? Chayos would know much better about this since he was looking at it, but yeah I'm not sure exactly what changed to cause this.

KittyCatElite

Peon
Greenie
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah it seems like there's some bug that's in the middle of some maps and even between maps in challenges, I think you'd need a fix that would fix it for every map, since there could be countless maps with this bug if more than 5 have already been found.

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
The issue with Mirrordream (which was probably related) was that there was a gamemode change script in the command, and with the new update any changes to gamemodes kick you out of a map. It's probably just a matter of tracking them doing and configuring the maps properly, as we can change the gamemode that players are in for given maps.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
I already wiped any pre-existing gamemode scripts shortly after the update (at least those in maps and those that don't make sense). Serene and frienemy are both 'survival' maps, and apparently a change that I made recently to reset players on map join broke this :(
Should be fixed on routine restart tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.