• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 12+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

MC:BM Shortcut

BoggledToggo

New Fish
Greenie
May 12, 2022
Not sure what the rules are on trapdoor glitching shortcuts, but I found this by accident while playing MC:BM

Not gonna use it but I am gonna report it in case people think it should be patched.

BoggledToggo

New Fish
Greenie
May 12, 2022
To add to this, this segment of the parkour is symmetric (i.e. there's 2 sides with the same parkour) and the other side does not even have trapdoors. As an addition, the trapdoors highly nerf the jump itself, making it significantly easier. My point is that these trapdoors could feasibly just be removed, and the map would play likely how it was actually originally intended.

BoggledToggo

New Fish
Greenie
May 12, 2022
Ok figured so, hence why I didn't use it in my real attempts lol

Might still be worth removing those trapdoors to remove temptation?