• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minecraft projected as a hologram in your living room

Gravebound

Player
Greenie
Mar 26, 2014
Apparently, Microsoft just demo'd something called Project Hololens, a headset that has the ability to project what you see on a screen (with depth, apparently!) in your living room, on walls, tables, whatever you could think of.

As far as I can tell, this headset differs from the Oculus Rift in the way that this does not have a screen inside of the headset -
rather, you look through a filter, not unlike glasses, which allows you to see the projected stuff. Couple of images here:

Please note that they did demo this already, and seems to be very much WIP - still, if this works out the way it shows in these images, then I'd love to give this a shot.

Thoughts?

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
HAHAHA MINECRAFT IS EVERYWHERE WOOOOOO *dies*

But anyway, I think that if they find a way to prevent walking into walls over and over, let you be able to place blocks where you actually want to place them, and making it overall just work, it'd be a cool invention as long as it's not super overpriced.

It doesn't seem like a household necessity at all though, so I probably wouldn't end up wanting to own it anyway.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Minecraft in your living room....Grave as much as that is a cool idea, I have to point out a hazard, you could run into your own house wall Irl.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
I also remember this from microsoft, they abandoned it as far as I could read:
With a little luck they do release this hololens.. Still hoping for actual VR though ;)