• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Crafting Dead

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
DeadMinr.png

I know, its not a good banner...
...anyway:
About:
I'm sure many of you have heard of The Crafting Dead, a mod pack based on the Walking Dead comics and TV show. I was playing some PvP with some other greens, when we had the idea of a Crafting Dead server. On the server, everyone will be able to work together, build their own base, or take an abandoned hospital or jail as their home, as they fend off against hordes of zombies. The mod pack has many new guns and armor, medicine, thirst bars, noise meter, and much more!

How to Install:
I'm glad I've kept you interested this far! Here are the directions to install the mod pack and connect to the server:

1. Go to http://www.technicpack.net/download and download the launcher according to the OS you use. (Ex. Windows, Mac, Linux)
2. Launch the launcher and enter your username and password to sign in.
3. Click Add Mod Pack. This will open a smaller window, asking for a URL. Paste the URL http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/official-crafting-dead-mod into the text bar, press the download button, and the Launcher will add the Mod Pack.
4. Navigate to the Pack and press Play (Or Download). It will then download and launch the pack.
5. Go to Multiplayer, and add the server IP: 50.163.93.177
6. Join the server, and you're ready to start surviving from the hordes of zombies!

IP: 50.163.93.177

Also, if anybody thinks this is a good idea for an expansion to the Minr Network, I'd be glad to get a dead.minr.org domain or something, and have it officially added, similarly to FTB.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope I've caught your interest! If you get any connection/mod pack problems, you can ask away right here in the thread!

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Sorry guys, but I'm afraid this server won't be up for a while, there are a couple world generation bugs, and I'm also using the server port for something else. I'll update this thread when I can host it again.
Also, sorry I didn't put this in recommended servers right away, I thought it would have been a greenie-only thing. :p This section suits it better though.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
I might play if the server gets put up.

I enjoy the crafting dead (somewhat)