• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MINR end of year competition prizes to be won!

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013

So guys, as many of you may remember i held a competition last year that sadly didn't go to plan. This year I've decided to do something a little different.

I am holding a competition for who can complete minefield in the fastest times.

The top 3 fastest players will be awarded! Please be aware this map is extremely hard and may take some time to complete. First section is based on pure luck and second section is based on patience and skill.

First prize: $25 Jinx Gift Card
Second Prize: $15 Jinx Gift Card
Third Prize: $10 Jinx Gift Card

Rules:

1. Unfortunately mods and ops are exempt from the competition, This competition involves RL money and I cannot afford have any chance that entrants have been accused of cheating.
2. Players must be signed up to the forum, this allows me to access contact information for the winners
3. No Cheating or the use of mods, logs will be checked.
4. The fastest times wins.
5. No maze points are awarded for the completion of minefield.
6. The map will be accessible at /spawn or /warp minefield for green members
7. Whites, blues and greens can play

The competition is now open go go go :)

Winners will be announced on Friday the 8th of January 2016 (time to be announced closer the date)

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Minty

Builder
Op
Feb 2, 2015
After navigating through the second floor in the pressure plate room, I noticed that there's a chance that it doesn't quite kill you. This then leads to bypassing the pressure plate. So, basically you can skip large portions of the maze, though I've come up with an easy solution to prevent this from happening. Simply place fences, glass panes, or any type of block over the pressure plate, this then doesn't allow the player to bypass the pressure plate and still gives the full effect of accidentally stepping on one.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
After navigating through the second floor in the pressure plate room, I noticed that there's a chance that it doesn't quite kill you. This then leads to bypassing the pressure plate. So, basically you can skip large portions of the maze, though I've come up with an easy solution to prevent this from happening. Simply place fences, glass panes, or any type of block over the pressure plate, this then doesn't allow the player to bypass the pressure plate and still gives the full effect of accidentally stepping on one.
I have fixed the problem at the entrance, some mines are stronger than others so if they happen to survive it would be purely by luck.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
No requirement to sign up on the thread, i just need people to apply on the forum so i am able to contact them about the prize if they win :)

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
I'm going to be away for the next week camping :)

Hopefully i'll have net but if not have a good xmas :)

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
The highscore has been the same for a little bit over a week, it hasn't been as exciting as before :p