• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 13: Glitches

East and West is the best. West to East is a rotation for the norm.

• East

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • West

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Okay, got power back this morning.

I have sent the new role PM's. If you did not receive one, your role is STAYING THE SAME.

Night will still go on until the normal updating time, which is 8pm (est)

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Who's to say that he doesn't have an equalizer already planned out or potentially in play already? And what happened to PMing him or waiting until the end of the game like he said to do in the first post?

Unless your outburst is part of your role, feel free to share your team's chat link and get out of the game as you wish. There isn't any reason to shame a host that's trying out different things.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Distinct Died.

Distinct, and [INNOCENT] was killed.

Who gon dun this?

Also piece is alive again. Blah blah matrix blah blah you're the one, neo. Whateves.

Last edited:

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
This could kill me or it could not:
Here are the confirmed mafia from the first roll:
- Cory
- Forgot
- Awkward_hamster
- Halex44
- Blie
- And an unknown leader

Surely, there's at least one player who's role didn't get switched and I suggest that we attempt to find that one. Awkward wasn't playing all that much while I was mafia (except for killing math :p) so I would like to get a scum kill out of the way right now.

#Vote awkward_hamster

Mr_Destructo69

o/
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Voting because of a player not being too active in their role doesnt seem like a very good reason in my opinion. Like take me for an example, I have talked twice in this thread, but doesn't mean that I should be voted off. Just jumping to voting for awkward seems suspicious to me.

Edit: new post

Last edited:

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
#vote none

Cory's theory makes sense, but there isnt any reason why awkward would be mafia over any other. In my opinion it would be much more likely for the leader to stay the same over anyone else.

Ill hold off on voting for cory while I wait and see if he has any theories about who the leader might be.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I literally gave you a list of previous mafia players.

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to straight up vote for awkward, but at this moment, it could be the best lead we have right now.

As for the leader, we narrowed it pretty much down to Electro. He had been the only one we didn't get a chance to investigate and the leader's mannerisms seemed to match pretty closely to Electro. The only problem was that he voted against us mafia at one point.

If you don't want me to jump to conclusions Mr_d, I will gladly vote for no one. But, the more we wait, the more we die and the less chance we have of winning.

EDIT: Mr_d, awkward was on my team, we never got help from them. Also, in the case of killing Math through forgot's suicide, awkward messed up how we wanted to do it and obviously revealed himself as mafia. Had the roles not changed, awkward would've been the next one killed.

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
well let's not forget that cory was one of the mafia in the first place. how can we be so sure that what he's saying is legit?
i wont vote for him right now but i don't think awkwardhamster is a mafia. like jagman said, we should find out who that leader was
#vote nobody

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
@corygolfanatic Not sure why you think it's a good idea to vote someone off because they were "scum" before the role swap. I pointed out as soon as I joined the Quicktopic that I wasn't aware we were starting the game so early and wouldn't be able to have as much input as I would have liked. Besides, it was clear that a lot of the communication was going on outside of that chat between you and Forgot anyway, so I didn't have much opportunity to be involved. I'm not denying that I was mafia, that much is fairly obvious and I would hope that it's also obvious that my actions were carried out only due to the petitioning of the other mafia members (http://bit.ly/1GbfFj7).

As for who has remained a Mafia, I would agree with Jag and lean towards it being the leader from before the swap. It wouldn't make sense to keep one of us lower players, as Cory, Forgot and the leader were the only ones who had any control of what was happening. Seeing as Forgot is dead and I gather that Cory is innocent, my bet is on the anonymous leader. Our focus should be on weeding that leader out, not lynching players because of inactivity. Electro seems a good bet, his input on the thread has been minimal and I agree that there are consistencies between his posts and those of the leader in the quicktopic we had.

Voting Cory simply to equal votes between him and myself and prevent me from being lynched for no real reason apart from "we might as well"

#vote Cory

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I've been talking to cory. We're both previous mafia members with similar role PM's telling us about our change to becoming innocent. Anyway, I reinforce everything that cory has said. Awkward is our best lead as of now.

#vote awkward_hamster

Mr_Destructo69

o/
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
#Vote no one

Seeing more info on each side has led me to believe that Cory is not mafia. But I also do not agree with awkward being voted off, so I'm changing my vote to no one.

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
I don't understand how I'm any more of a 'lead' than you are Blie...

I wasn't around enough to have a grasping of what was happening and who was who so it would have been pointless for jk to keep me around to catch the new guys up to speed (this would, in my opinion, be the only reason for jk keeping any of the old Mafia)

A final thought, at this point, can we guarantee that any previous Mafia were kept on at all?

Aside from that, I'll change my vote to nobody in the interests of self-preservation :p

#Vote nobody

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.