• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 14 - The Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013

As we all know, the war of zero.minr has been intense. The battle between two groups, the daring innocents and the cunning mafia. It began years ago when a faction called the MAFIA was created. Their plan was to dominate the map, and gain control of the server's console. At first there were small attacks (such as house raids and vandalizing) but as time went on, their technology has become more advanced and the attacks were greater. Soon enough, the whole server was in panic as beloved cities such as X and fairville were set ablaze. The non-mafia decided to fight back and defend their server. Minr had declared war on MAFIA. What followed was a bloody battle that seemed to last forever. Many lives lost, many buildings demolished. The weapons kept getting bigger, and more
threatening.
One particular day, though, the MAFIA had a special trick up
their sleeves. They had just finished building an atomic TNT to drop on the server's capital. It was hung on a hook to a helicopter and they flew it up above the city. One resident looked up in the sky and caught a glimpse of the giant explosive. His eyes widened in horror as it was dropped from the hook and flew down through the air towards him. He tried to run, but it was too late.
Upon impact with the ground, though, the TNT didn't do anything. It just broke apart and smoke started coming from it. "Is that all you got, Mafia?" He shouted mockingly. But then the ground started shaking. The TNT box became boiling hot and shone a bright green. Nobody knew what was going on. You could hear screams and shouting throughout the town. The defective bomb collapsed upon
itself and created a black hole in the middle of the town. Disaster. Everything within 700,000 blocks had been sucked in, including
the mafia. The only survivor was pieceofcheese, who was AFK in his solid bedrock disaster-proof mansion. Nothing remained but a void of empty space. And pieceofcheese's mansion.
What was on the other side of the black hole, though?
what awaited our heroes (and villains), and what will become of
cheese and the server? find out next time on minr ball Z!

Welcome to minr mafia 14. My name is Pieceofcheese, and I will be hosting this round.
This round will work a bit differently than the usual, but not how you were expecting. Here's the gimmick: Nobody knows their role at the start (with one exception)
By asking questions and deducing, you will be able to find out your role. Only one person will be sent a PM with their role.

Every night, you can either use a power (assuming you know your role) or ask a question to me.

You can ask one question about yourself or another player each night.
You may not ask about someone's alignment. You must ask about one trait (age, has power, or class) affirmatively.

Examples: Is player X middle class? Does X have power?
(Don't: Is X either middle or lower class? Is X old or upper class? Is X a Hero?)
Ages: Old or Young
Has Power: Yes or No
Class: Upper, Middle, or Lower

Lynching and Mafia kills will work as usual. During the day, everyone can vote to lynch someone, which kills them off. You can also vote nobody.
At night, you may not talk in the thread (besides a goodbye message from the dead guy). You can perform an action by messaging me what you want to do. If you do not know your role and you attempt a role action, I will not tell you if that action was successful or not.
For the mafia to successfully kill someone at night, they must all be grouped together and include "Kill ____" In their action PM. Mafia members are the only roles besides the detective that can do 2 actions in one night. They must all choose the same person and all be mafia for the kill to work.

Here is a document with all the roles and a description of them. Keep this in handy!

http://tinyurl.com/pajjqed

Rules:
1. All standard mafia rules apply

http://forums.minr.org/threads/mafia-general-rules-and-tips.318/
2. Action attempts are limited to 2 per night.
3. Add me to any forum conversations you have.

The round starts when Day 1 begins. Good luck!

Days last 48 hours. Nights will only last 24.

Player list:

Freakworld
Rickyboy320
IanAnth66
jagman77
halex44
corygolfanatic
blie4
Creeper2685
henniboy321
Zatharel
coolgolfer
BobTheBlob2001
nahfackler
electrounderwear
sleeknfoxy
rmanimal

Last edited:

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013

All of the players woke up in a daze, what had happened? Where were they? There were so many questions, but no answers.
Nobody remembered a thing. "What do we do?" asked Ian, holding his head from a headache. Everyone stood in silence, unable to understand the situation. The only answer came from ricky, who said "i dunno".

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
I am thinking Creeper might be a possibility, Ian might be one too, but I wouldn't make my decisions too fast or else up you might regret something

I will agree with Haley for one thing though, Rick is a good possibility

I won't make a decision until I have more info

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
Firstly, are the questions only asked at night? (I'm suspecting so, but just to be sure)
Secondly, this is going to be a difficult mafia. Not knowing your roles is as hard as its ever gotten. :p
Thirdly, is a round a day and a night?
Thanks to whoever answers this!

I hope I'm not a civilian >_<

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Firstly, are the questions only asked at night? (I'm suspecting so, but just to be sure)
Secondly, this is going to be a difficult mafia. Not knowing your roles is as hard as its ever gotten. :p
Thirdly, is a round a day and a night?
Thanks to whoever answers this!

I hope I'm not a civilian >_<
Rman the day rounds last 48 hours and the nights last 24 hours

The questions you ask piece must be yes or no

And You can only ask them at night

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Also I am just guessing about a few things from people's names

Suggestion on your questions for the night round, ask about your age or if you have powers.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Good idea ricky, #vote nobody. We don't want the stereotypical conclusion-jumper to come and start killing people left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.