• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 21 Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
Ahoy mates! Captain Gwen speaking!

Welcome aboard me ship! The U.S.S. Minr! This three and a half deck beauty is almost ready to sail! One thing missing! My crew and the passengers! If you wanna come on board, you gotta sign up! To do so, please follow the directions below!

In order for me to figure out who goes where and who will bunk with who and so forth, I need some information!

Your name (your MC username and a fake last name, just keep it under 8 characters) (I may shorten it a little)
Your gender (Please do not lie about this)
A fun fact about yourself

Here's an example below
Gweneviere Gulapha
Female
I do TaeKwonDo

Sign ups close July 12th (so I have time to figure out who goes where and finish setting everything up.)
Look at this round starting July 22 (After I get back from summer camp)
DATE CHANGE! July 10th for Sign up closing.
DATE CHANGE! July 13-15th for Round starting.

If you have questions, please contact me on Discord or in game.

Last edited:

Drahmee

Greenie
Oct 26, 2015
I was waiting for this! Unfortunately I'll be out of cell range on the West Coast Trail from July 22nd - 30th so I can't keep my winning streak alive... :(

Gravebound

Player
Greenie
Mar 26, 2014
Gravebound Nitesong
Male
Loves kittens, pizza and wul
(seriously though - I know the first 9 digits of pi by heart and I can't get em out of my head, please send help)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Major Tom
Male
There is a published book that covers the entire history of my last name until the 1800s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.