• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 10 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our Hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server, if you ever achieve the green membership rank. 

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Broadcast Minr Merch Raffle

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
merch.jpg

In celebration of 10 years of Minr and the launch of minr merch not for profit shop, I will be giving away some freebies.

If you would like to enter for a chance to win your own free minr merch please fill out the form below.

Winners will be required to give postage information for the prizes to be shipped and size preferences if applicable. Your personal information will strictly only be used for the shipping of the prizes. Every effort will be made to ensure your private information remains that way and will only be shared with the distribution company for shipping purposes.
If you are not comfortable with this please do not enter the draw.

If there are unforseen circumstances and the merch is unable to be delivered to your location a seperate prize/gift card will be given of the same value. E.g steam wallet code.

Winners will be drawn at random, i will attempt to stream/record this.

Any rank can enter. Only 1 entry per person.

Click here to enter the draw

Draw date to be confirmed.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
I'll be looking to draw the results this Sunday i may opt to record the results as my time zone differs from the majority of players and i can't give a specific time for the draw.

Three spins will be done using https://wheelofnames.com/

Those 3 players will be contacted and have 72 hours to respond. If no response is recieved another name will be picked for 3rd place. Previous selections will step up a spot.

All winners will recieve 1 item.

1st draw will get the first selection out of the kitty.
2nd and 3rd will be able to choose products depending what is left of the kitty of the previous winners.

e.g. If 1st place opts for a cheaper item, 2nd place will get a broader selection and so forth. The kitty will vary depending on postage costs as i cannot determine the cost of postage until the winners are drawn.

Good luck everyone and happy birthday minr!

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Congratulations to our 3 winners!

Rockin_Ravens
MarstaVidar
Sulldas