• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Resolved Missing a Time on the 2015 challenge pack

ImAboveAverage

Active Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2017
Hey so I just beat the 2015 challenge pack about 3 minutes ago and while I was awarded the points I was not awarded a time, I was wondering if it was possible that instead of __:__:__ I could be awarded a time that consists of numbers.

I got my 300 challenge points its no biggie I was just wondering if it was possible to swap my time to what I got, cause some lad could come across and beat the challenge in 40300312 hours and still beat my time because it didnt give me one.

Thank you for reading and helping :D

CreepaShadowz

Maze Connoisseur
Mod
Apr 21, 2014
It's likely because one of your maps in the challenge awarded you an invalid time for some reason (like skipping a house in block party or similar). Since your time was invalid on one part, consequently the whole (challenge) time is invalid too. It's nothing to worry about - your completion was still valid. It just means that for the sake of comparing times you can't fairly compare yours to another's, since you didn't follow the speedrun route (and correctly displayed as --:--:--.---).

ImAboveAverage

Active Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2017
It's likely because one of your maps in the challenge awarded you an invalid time for some reason (like skipping a house in block party or similar). Since your time was invalid on one part, consequently the whole (challenge) time is invalid too. It's nothing to worry about - your completion was still valid. It just means that for the sake of comparing times you can't fairly compare yours to another's, since you didn't follow the speedrun route (and correctly displayed as --:--:--.---).
Fair, I didnt use any unnecessary skips I was just wondering. Thank you anyways