• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MM9: Reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Weeping that he couldn't go to Zero anymore, Lord stood aside from everyone. Which, ultimately, lead to him being suspected. He didn't even try to defend himself, he knew it wouldn't do anything.
LORDSPECTILAS, THE TRAITOR HAS BEEN HANGED.
It is now Night 5.

Emily Star

New Fish
Jun 21, 2014
I have no idea whats going on. >_< i havent been remembering to follow this much. I dont know who is alive. Besides me and a few others

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Rockinravens was gone for a while after no one listened to him. The harsh truth was that no one even noticed he was gone. Until one day, they found him hanged on a tree.
ROCKINRAVENS, A TRAITOR HAS BEEN SHOT BY THE HUNTER.

It is now Day 6.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Well looks like we're dead, if they do have the majority...

The fact that cory posted first makes me think that he may be a leader/have a power.
#vote corygolfanatic

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
C'mon traitors, speak up and vote cory! Its not definite that all the innocents will vote at all, even if they do have the majority!

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
lol #vote corygolfantic. I had a sneaking suspicion that cory and yeroc might have been the remaining traitors into voting off another traitor to win. However, that being said, the mafia power of being able to convert someone every night was a little too op. By the time we got to night 2 we had less than a 10% chance of winning. Just saying.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Umm, no.
Our survival revolved around our recruiter. (To clarify his role: If he recruited someone, they became a powerless recruit, and the recruiter would still be the only recruiter. I don't know where you pull that >10% from.) If he was dead, we'd be stuck with small numbers, and many of the other innocent powers were relatively weak, almost useless. Sure, we have hitmen, but the innocents didn't initially know who the other innocents are, so they would mostly be making shots in the dark. Heck, I was almost shot during the interrogation of who I thought our other hitman was. Also, we ended up losing two of our (albeit weak) roles because the recruiter recruited people who were already innocents - they ended up losing their powers because of this.
With that being said, the traitors/mafia had very good chances at the beginning of the game. There were a few times I was talking to other players about this round being imbalanced, including Zatharel. If the wrong person or people were killed at the beginning days of our game, we'd have no chance. Fortunately, we were not stopped, and around either Night 4 or Day 5 did we finally realize we could have a decent shot at winning. You all had your chance, but if you miss your window of opportunity then the innocents surely should have one. Zatharel told me that this game was balanced, and I believe him now.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Before I end the game, I'd like to apologize.
I was in Serbia without internet or technology at all. In my own opinion as the game host, this round wasn't exactly a good one. Piece, I told you something about a suicide-convert, but that was the first one of my many dumb beginner attempts at trying to make the game a bit better. Yeroc, your role was a last minute attempt to try and make the game a bit better (again), but I don't think it went very well.
Overall I'm going to say that I started this a bit too early and that I didn't exactly put a lot of effort in the setup. The only real explanation I can give you all is that this was my first round and I made mistakes. That being said, I don't think I'll host another round any time soon.
Now, let's end this.

The time had come. The true innocents had risen from the shadows and attack the true mafia member. The traitors fought back, but it was no use.
PIECEOFCHEESE87, THE TRUE MAFIA MEMBER WAS KILLED BY THE INNOCENTS.

The game has ended.
Congratulations to the innocents on winning! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.