• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Event Ninja Warrior 10

HC12345

Event Enthusiast
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Ninja Warrior is back once again as promised for its summer competition! It's the milestone 10th tournament, 5 years after the first, and I'd like to first and foremost thank everyone who have regularly showed up to these events - it really makes it a lot more fun when there's a crowd. To celebrate this, I'm going to offer to post my face on the "Player Pictures" thread if we get 50 players for this Ninja Warrior - bit of a stretch, but absolutely doable! Now it's time for the details:

Event Date:
July 21st, 2018 (Saturday)

Event Times and Conversions:
12pm - US Pacific
3pm - US Eastern
8pm - United Kingdom
9pm - Central Europe
Sunday 5am - Australia East
Sunday 7am - New Zealand

Prize:
50$ Steam gift. Once again a reminder, you only get a prize if you finish all 4 stages of the Ninja Warrior course. You don't get the prize for going the furthest.

Sign-up Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/ZgwzXjMupxDcp7H93

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing - Ninja Warrior will be receiving a little bit of a facelift this summer, so be in for a pleasant surprise, I guess. Good luck everyone, and I hope to be seeing 50 or more of you here in 2 weeks' time!

CreepaShadowz

Spawn Maintainer
Mod
Apr 21, 2014
Here is a video of the whole event, now with better quality, higher framerates and faster upload times.

Commentary provided by the discord voice chat.