• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Ninja Warrior XIV

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
2 weeks after the conclusion of the Minr Cup, I'm ready to announce the next event on the list, Ninja Warrior! Held approximately twice a year, we are now at our 14th competition. This summer's course features largely the same core obstacles as the winter competition, but with the difficulty on some of the stages fine tuned (hopefully Stage 1 is a little more toned down now). And did I mention we have a new timekeeping system on the course now? No more checkpoint signs!

Event Date:
July 11, 2020 (Saturday)

Event Times and Conversions:
11am - US Pacific (UTC -7)
2pm - US Eastern (UTC -4)
7pm - United Kingdom (UTC +1)
8pm - Central Europe (UTC +2)
Sunday 4am - Australia NSW (UTC +10)
Sunday 6am - New Zealand (UTC +12)

Prize:
50$ cash prize. As a reminder, you only get a prize if you finish all 4 stages of the Ninja Warrior course. You don't get the prize for going the furthest.

New Players:
Ninja Warrior here is based off the TV show of the same name, where you compete on a 4-stage obstacle course, hoping to complete all 4 courses in succession, in time. The rules work exactly the same as in real life - you get one "life", and you lose if you fall in the water (or time out!). That's more or less it, it's pretty simple; hopefully you'll stop by and give it a shot!

Sign-up Form:
https://forms.gle/xG6kQAu742RFtW9i9 (Note: Please sign-up using this form if you are certain you can make it - it makes my job setting up the event easier on the day. However, if you are uncertain whether or not you can make it and would like to walk-in on the day of the event, that's fine too)

FAQ:
How does the competition work on the day?
At the start of the event, everyone is given a random number (except the people who placed top 3 last competition), which determines the order in which they will run. Player #1 runs first, followed by #2, and so on. This will be rounded out by the top 3 performers last competition, who will have the honor (or pressure, whichever way you look at it) of running last in the whole group.

Will we be able to practice the obstacles beforehand?
Sadly, no. All obstacles in this Ninja Warrior course are very straightforward, and should not require any special explanation. That being said, I will do a demonstration run prior to the beginning of every stage to clear up any potential confusions players may have. I definitely encourage people to recreate these obstacles in singleplayer/elsewhere on the server, however. The course will be open for viewing 48 hours prior to the event start time.

What happens if I lag out during my run?
We've had this happen before (especially back in the days when the server was more unstable). This seems to be less of an issue now, but shall a claim be made that a player lagged/had "lagback" during his run, I will make a decision on a case-to-case basis. If it is determined that there was a case of lag during a player's run, leading to them failing the course, I will grant a re-run. I hold the final decision on any of these disputes.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
For those who aren't aware - the course is accessible through the events section at spawn, if you want to take a look at it. Currently not open for gameplay, however.