1. Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecrafts 3rd oldest server and the oldest challenge and parkour dedicated server in the world. Our map dates over 7.5 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 250 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

More information below.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest
Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
Please feel free to share this link.
Link to Survey

Maintenance Pending forum upgrade

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Chillers, May 17, 2019 at 4:41 PM.

1. Within the next month or so i'll be looking at pushing a forum upgrade, this is long overdue and brings some really nice features to members.

As some of the plugins we have are no longer suported in the latest version we may be losing some features and replacing them with alternatives.

Most major change is that we will lose post ratings and it will be replaced with xenforos new inbuild content reactions. I'll be looking closely as to whether these can be imported.

All forum forms will require a change of plugin and require recreation.

I'll be looking to set up a test version and have everything fully functional for upgrade to minimise impact on downtime, however please note the forum may incur some downtime. I will announce a date when i can pinpoint spare time although i'll be looking at getting the ball rolling on this shortly.

Things might change, but we'll be looking to change them for the better.

• Like Like x 9
  2. We may also be losing the faq area, so if you wish to keep any of the content or transfer it to the wiki please do so in the next few weeks.

3. I transferred all articles to the wiki.

• Like Like x 1