• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Punch Scripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
There seems to be a worldwide bug where scripts on pressure plates require you to punch the plate to activate them rather than standing on them. I know this is a worldwide bug and not just one for certain recently added scripts because maps like Block Party and Solstice have stuff you need to punch to activate when I know for a fact that wasn't originally the case. This doesn't seem to be the case for all plate scripts, just many warp and text ones. Easiest bit of evidence to see is every single talk script in Block Party, but there's other places as well.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
What you're referring to is an interact script. These scripts could be triggered by clicking a scripted block, or using the player's body to change the state of the block (as is the case with floor plates). Really, any floor plate script can be fixed by placing a walk script under the plate instead of placing an interact script on the plate. However, being able to click plates to activate their scripts is not a bug; it may simply be a poor choice of script type.

If you step on a scripted plate, does it not trigger the script anymore? I am confused by your use of "require", and if your answer to this question is a "yes", then we do have a problem. Else, you've only found a different way to trigger a particular type of script.

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Yes, walk scripts like those in block party and elsewhere are now only activated by punching them; walking on them doesn’t work for some when it should (and used to).

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Welp apparently it was because of my title, as it always seems to be...

Should default to that whenever I encounter a script bug, though I often forget it's on.

Last edited:

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Update: The plate scripts still work, but players with titles have armor stands following them around. It is likely that the armor stands are sometimes triggering the plates, and thus the block state change is being awarded to the stand instead of the player.

This is a bug we need to address. Thank you Fire for helping out today!

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
With some testing, this seems to be resolved. Will keep open for anyone to chime in, in the case they don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.