• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Need Help Question about the ghost blocks

ThePianoWizard

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 11, 2020
Hello there!

I found the money bag in the spawn hidden by ghost blocks. (2stone brick blocks that allow you to walk trough) I was wondering if the maker (or someone who knows how to do it) would like to tell me how so i can use this in my singleplayer world ^^ Wasn't it like a /setblock command or a special repeating command block?

Thanks anyway! I am really curious :D
-Piano

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Hello there!

I found the money bag in the spawn hidden by ghost blocks. (2stone brick blocks that allow you to walk trough) I was wondering if the maker (or someone who knows how to do it) would like to tell me how so i can use this in my singleplayer world ^^ Wasn't it like a /setblock command or a special repeating command block?

Thanks anyway! I am really curious :D
-Piano

Hi piano, this is achieved by summoning a floating falling sand block using the type block of choice an example of the command can be found here:

/summon minecraft:falling_block ~ ~ ~ {BlockState:{Name:"minecraft:brick_wall"},NoGravity:1b,Time:-9999999,DropItem:0b}

ThePianoWizard

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 11, 2020
Hey Chillers,

Thank you for your response :)
I tried it out and it works! I have some questions tho: Will it stay there forever? Is there a command to remove it?

Thanks!

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
It will not stay there forever but wil for quite some time. We use scripts on the server, so it's possible to keep killing and respawning the block if needs be.

You can remove the block by stance next to it and running:
/kill @e[type=falling_block,distance=..10,nbt={Time:1}]

Also i highly recommend this site: https://mcstacker.net/

ThePianoWizard

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 11, 2020
Epic! The command to remove it didn't work for me in version 1.15.2
But i fixed it!
/kill @e[type=minecraft:falling_block,distance=..2]

That site is amazing!
Ty Chillers :)

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Whoops forgot to remove the time in the code! That site will help you a lot with your minecraft commands!

Glad i could help.