1. Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecrafts 3rd oldest server and the oldest challenge and parkour dedicated server in the world. Our map dates over 7.5 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 250 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

More information below.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest
Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
Please feel free to share this link.
Link to Survey

Resolved Random Scrolling on Wiki

Discussion in 'The Helpdesk' started by rmanimal, Feb 8, 2019.

1. rmanimal

rmanimal Elite parkourist / MOTW coordinator Op Board

Recently, I've been updating the wiki so it isn't outdated in multiple aspects of the server (some pages are nearing a year old), but I've been running into the problem that the page will randomly start scrolling downward when I'm not moving the mouse wheel or pressing an arrow key. The weird thing is that it never scrolls upward and doesn't stop sometimes when hitting the bottom of the page (making it impossible to click the Edit icon), leading me to believe that it's likely a bug. Is there perhaps a chance that this could be resolved?

2. Have you tried an different browser?

3. rickyboy320

rickyboy320 Penguin Master Op Board

Hmm, there's a lot wrong with the css, I just started reworking some pieces, but im not well versed enough to understand this issue. Any specific way to reproduce?

4. rmanimal

rmanimal Elite parkourist / MOTW coordinator Op Board

One consistent vertical scrolling thing that happens is when you scroll up from the "Latest Update" section on the main page

5. rickyboy320

Interesting, inspect element seems to constantly update the navbar.

I also found an issue relating to our issue:
    https://github.com/cmln/chameleon/issues/51

We use the chameleon skin, so I'll update that and see if it's resolved.

6. rickyboy320

And I broke the entire site, oops :,)

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. rickyboy320

I fixed this by adding:
    Code:
    overflow-anchor: none;

to the body css. Should fix the issue.