• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Requesting Hardcore Reset

ShapeInBlack

Futterbeutel
Greenie
Jul 27, 2022
Dear Minr community,

I first joined Hardcore in its previous rotation 10.0-10.2. The sole purpose being to achieve the green rank no matter the means. For this undertaking i used an x-ray texture pack on all of the puzzle or maze maps to get to "The Gauntlet". After being stuck on "Elusion:Remastered"for quite a while I quit Minr for some time.
I returned when the new rotation 11.0 of Hardcore had been released. Due to "Fissure" being a considerable challenge I never managed to succeed on completing Hardcore in its current state. That may have been for the best. Instead of focussing my undivided attention on Hardcore i started picking up parkour, had a look through the Minr wiki and browsed the Minr forums. On this way i discovered a truth about having the green rank on Minr. The green rank isn't another ordinary rank on another ordinary server. It can't be purchased but has to be earned. Those who bear the green rank assume a position of respect and trust among the Minr community. Its regarded an honour and a privilege to have access to the the tools associated with the green rank.
On the basis of this revelation i would like to apologize for the disregard of the Hardcore rules and the usage of an x-ray texture pack. I would appreciate to get another chance of proving my worth for being a greenie through legitimate means. Therefore I'm requesting to have my Hardcore progress reset. If this isn't considered a sufficient punishment for my wrong doing I shall not complain about further sanctions.

Sincerely,
ShapeInBlack

Last edited:

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Hi Shapeinblack.

Thanks for coming forward on this.

As you can probably understand there is always a punishment for cheating in HC however we will take into account your honesty in this situation.

It's a good thing that you came clean as you would have likely been caught at the end of your hardcore run.

Please be patient whilst staff discuss this and we'll get back to you soon.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Hi @ShapeInBlack

This has been discussed by staff.

Your punishment will be a 30-day ban with a full account reset.

This is considered very lenient and under normal circumstances, players would receive a 1+ year ban with a full reset.

Thanks for coming forward, you have a second chance, please make it a worthwhile one!

You are temp banned so there is no need to make an appeal.

ShapeInBlack

Futterbeutel
Greenie
Jul 27, 2022
Thank you for the response. Seems to me like an adequate sentencing. I'm just sad that my recently completed parkour maps will be gone from my progress as well. But so be it.

See you around in 30 days and best regards
ShapeInBlack