• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Skip in Transmute Level 20 - 'Flower Power' and potential exploit

Matherubik2

New Fish
Whitey
Jul 17, 2021
Upon turning the red tulips into red wool, it is possible to hit the 'pink tulip -> pink wool' sign and end the level prematurely. It would be wise to put a barrier in to prevent this.

Also, when I had completed Level 20 the unintended way (and partially completed Level 21), I used /kill to go back to the start to find out what the real solution is. I finally reached and completed it again, and found that Level 21 was still in its partially completed state. This means that would be possible to achieve an insanely fast speedrun time:

1. Complete levels 1-24 but do not hit the finish sign. Instead, /kill yourself to go back to the start, ensuring Level 24 is in a completed state next time you get to it.
2. Complete levels 1-23 but do not step on the Level 23 gold block. Instead, /kill yourself so Level 23 is also in a completed state.
3. Repeat for levels 1-22, 1-21, 1-20... until you get to Level 1. This means that every level has already been completed when you get to it.
4. Run onto the gold blocks for each level to complete the map in about a minute.

To prevent this, you could either reset the room when you enter it, or disable /kill and /spawn and put in quit buttons that reset the level when you use them.

ilovenons

Content Connoisseur
Op
Mar 31, 2020
@AK1089 @Dobby728 Tagging you 2 since you're the most activate out of the group. Fixing all the setups would take a bit of time, not sure if it's truly worth it. I also don't remember level 20 too well, I think you should definitely consider patching it if it's easy to pull off

Dobby728

Teamato
Mod
May 29, 2020
The lack of resetting the next room when you beat a level was completely intentional because it would be awful if you were far into a late level and someone came behind you and reset it, but removing kill/leaving commands and adding a quit button works fine as a solution - I’ll look into changing that probably later this evening as I’m not currently home.

In terms of level 20 I’ll talk to Spawned because he created the level and with the map being made over a year and a half ago I don’t remember the level particularly well.