• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

SMITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Posting this because a certain HC12345 hates this game, while I actually love it.

What is it?
SMITE is a MOBA game, sponsored by Alienware and developed by Hi-Rez Studios. It is similar to any other MOBA game, such as League of Legends or Dota, but it does have a few differences.
How is it different?
SMITE, unlike Dota 2 and LoL, has 3D graphics. You move with the WASD keys, use abilities with 1 2 3 and 4. Another thing to note is that the "champions" are real gods from ancient mythologies. For example, Ra, Egyptian Sun god is a mage type, and one of the easiest gods. Thanatos, Greek hand of death, is an assassin, and one of the hardest gods.
Alright, where do I get it?
You can download it from it's website, which is here.
Anything else?
Like every other MOBA, SMITE has it's toxic players. You'll get cursed at, you'll get reported for invalid reasons, and you will rage.
If you end up playing the game, send me a friend request, my name is Zatharel. I'll help you if you ever need anything.
If you become really good at the game, you could also get a team together. You and your team mates will "fight to the toplist". Once each year, there is a world championship. In 2015 there will be one in Atlanta. The top 8 teams from one continent face off in a few games, and the winners go to the World Championship.

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
If we're discussing something, could we discuss the game that's posted and not other games who have no connection to this one besides the fact that they're both MOBAs?

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
...Heroes of the storm!

We're listing MOBA games that arent smite right?

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Guys, please. There's a point where trolling isn't fun anymore, and this is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.