• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Speedrun Competition, Anniversary Special

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
Hello!

My name is... Odin I guess, and I'm hosting my (second) Speedrun Competition. The last one went well until I got too much schoolwork to do, so I'm keeping it to a shorter time this round.

Quick rules and info:
  • The competition will take place over two weeks.
  • There will be seven different maps which all need to be completed and submitted.
  • The goal is to get the lowest total time on all seven maps.
  • You are allowed to play the maps as many times as you want.
  • I will reveal one map every day for the first week, and then start accepting times the second week.
  • To submit a time you need A Screenshot of your time in the minr chat. The screenshot can either be sent to me via discord (Son_of_Odin_2002 or MarstaVidar depending on if you're in the minr server or not) or posted here.
  • I don't really have any prizes (except I guess a steam key which might've already been used because of people typing in random shit to get free games) so first place will probably get that.
You can join at any time as long as the competition hasn't ended yet, no need to sign up.

The maps will be all types of maps and will be all difficulties, and a new map will (HOPEFULLY) be revealed every day until friday at 8PM CEST.
You can obviously send me times in dm's on discord before the submission week starts, I just wont combine everything and start editing until then.

Map 1: MYTH
Map 2: Good old Dusty Dunes, Because it's a long blue map (also ander has the record)
Map 3: Mean Greenie
Map 4: ?
Map 5: Unsure
Map 6: Unsure
Map 7: Unsure, colour will be added soon.

These maps all mean something to me in some way. Either I just really enjoy playing them, had to do them in HC or something completely different.

Good luck! -Odin

Last edited:

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
It's supposed to be a semi-hard event, also the top time is like 6 minutes (somehow?)

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
If anyone hasn't understood that yet, the competition has been halted for now. It WILL continue later, when some of the hype from 7 year anniversary has cooled down. -me, whatever my name is these days.