• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Spooky Minr Broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Pineapples

New Fish
Greenie
Jan 6, 2015
In the map, Spooky Minr, I was on the final stage which was the mob arena. as I went in by myself I received iron armor and I was overwhelmed by tons of skeletons. Afterwards I was let known that if a single person went alone into the stage they were actually suppose to receive diamond gear. I was just wanting to see if someone could look into this bug for me, thank you.

Update: I just went back in to try to see if there was a way to not get iron armor, but when I went in I noticed none of the skeletons from my last round had died! In addition to not receiving iron armor I just wanted to update you on another bug I noticed in the final stage of Spooky Minr. Thanks!:)

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
... :(

1. You *should* actually get diamond armour, it is equipped automagically (watch the armour indicator on the hot bar or open inventory really fast). I am pretty sure it is working though.
2. It only clears the mobs when the arena restarts, to prevent someone just spamming the butcher for another player. I have an idea to improve the overall flow and starting of the arena (basically moving the whole start thing to the cave before the arena that I didn't know existed when I built the arena).

Just run really fast if you can when you go through the portal, or if it is not possible, get an op to butcher.

Sir_Pineapples

New Fish
Greenie
Jan 6, 2015
Just checked again, the skeletons were gone, but still no diamond armor. Death occurs within 1 minute with the overwhelming number of skeletons combined with just iron armor.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Diamond armour was working as intended.
EDIT: 1.11 won't affect it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.