1. Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecrafts 3rd oldest server and the oldest challenge and parkour dedicated server in the world. Our map dates over 7.5 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 250 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

More information below.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest
Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
Please feel free to share this link.
Link to Survey

Stapes - The Basement EP

Discussion in 'Music' started by CornFish, Aug 19, 2018.

1. CornFish

CornFish Ronald McDonald Greenie

Hey guys! So, I've been quite inactive this past year, mostly because my band and I have been working on growing and becoming an actual band. This past week we released our first EP, and it would mean a lot to me if a couple of you checked it out and let me know how you feel! It seems most people want to compare us to The Strokes, so if you enjoy their music, you might find something you like. Thanks!

https://open.spotify.com/album/49CRdzX2dLrZN9sAKMCtyT?si=cvcPThYnRWWnlDcTfnmMhA

• Like Like x 11
    • Dynamite Dynamite x 2
    • 1UP 1UP x 1
    • Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot x 1
  2. Chillers

Chillers Administrator Op

Wow really great stuff, i can definitely hear the similarities with the strokes. Best of luck on your endeavours. A friend of mine went big in their band scouting for girls. Managed to get signed by sony so it's certainly possible, get your content out there!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Metsune

Metsune Resident Sleeper Greenie

Very strokes-esque. Enjoyed this quite a bit. Like chillers said keep putting your self out there. i'll buy your debut lp..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zatharel

Zatharel The Lion Op Board

Heard the first couple of tracks and I can already see where the strokes comparisons are coming from, lol.

Short version is I like it, especially Boardwalk which you cleverly made a single, but I have some suggestions that I'll write up when I get home the end of this week.

I've followed you on both spotify and instagram. Also I'll join in with pol and buy your debut LP when it's out. Keep goin!

• Like Like x 2