• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Stick Assassin - Anyone for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
A NEW GAME HOLY CRAP
Also, This is Greens only. I probably should have put this in the greens only section, but I think it's better in games.

STICK ASSASSIN

I present a possible new game, we shall see. It's based on the real life Spoon Assassin. For anyone (and everyone) who doesn't know what that it, let me go through the rules.

- You have a target.
- You must hit that target with a stick.
- Someone has you as a target.
- Avoid getting hit with a stick by this person at all costs.
-When you kill someone, you inherit their target.

Now, That's pretty much the whole game in a nutshell. It's very, VERY stressful but a lot of fun. However, this isn't real life, it's Minecraft, so there are some differences.

-You use a stick and not a spoon (duh)

- To counteract non-pvp areas, this is the protocol for killing a target. Get your stick out, hit them, and tell them that you hit them. Your target will then turn around and see the stick, and (hopefully) they will accept defeat.

- If your target sees the stick before you hit them, it doesn't count and you have to wait... a little while before trying to kill them.

-Be honest. This game is half honesty. Just accept death, and don't be a little bish.

-Mods and Op's this one is for you. No killing in vanish, obviously. If YOU teleport to them, you cannot kill them. If they invite or bring you, you can. I'll accept use of the compass and god mode while killing.

That's pretty much what to do, but there is some more stuff I have to cover.

-I will be the Umpire this first round, but whoever wins gets to run the next round.

- When you successfully kill someone, you should send me a skype message, PM, SOMETHING, and tell me 1. Who you killed, and 2. Who your next target is, just so I can check the validity of the kill.

- This is a game about lies and deception, so don't take anything personally.

-On special events like Ninja Warrior, CTF, and The Great Race, you can't kill anyone.

-Lastly, you have to actually be active to play. If you aren't active, how are people supposed to kill you?

- As an extension to that last rule, if you dont kill anyone in 4 days you're cut from the game.

So I'm just trying to see who would play this, and if we have enough, maybe even start the game. If anyone wants to add something or maybe suggest a better way to get around non-pvp areas and unbalances or mods and ops to greens, let me know. So i hope this is something people like.

Last edited:

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
ha, you don't HAVE to kill them. I guess you can. But if you're in a non-pvp area you can't anyway

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Yeah sorry forgot, theres no way for whites and blues to really get to anyone :(
Maybe some motivation to finally get green? XD

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
One problem that I see:

mods and OPs are able to use their compasses and god mode, which seems to be unfair for the greens.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
God mode doesnt help you guys though since the game isnt based on actually dealing damage. I guess compasses could be forbidden but i just didnt think it was that necessary.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
I play this with 40+ people in school. Super stressful.

What about mods/ops using /home to teleport to people's homes, but not them?

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
It should be played with green permissions only, in my opinion. Since greens cannot teleport to other players' homes, I don't think the mods/ops that play the game should either. But then again, its up to Ian.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Green permissions only. Remember though, if YOU teleport to them without their permission you can't kill them. However if a green /brings you, you're in the clear. same if you ask "Hey, can i see that map you're working on?" "Oh sure!" THEN you can kill them. You shouldnt warp to homes either. if you want to travel to them without teleporting, you'll have to start from spawn. It won't be that far a walk.

And can i seriously not edit my own thread anymore?

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
oh no, not that far a walk. Its not like my house is 7000+ blocks from the center over huge tracts of ocean -_- (and its not even the farthest)

Status
Not open for further replies.