• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Thank You Minr Community

Moosebane2

Beans of Moose
Greenie
Jan 8, 2021
Dear Minr,

After the short while I've been on the server, every single one of you players has been wholesome, awesome and so so so helpful.
I've recently realised that I don't come onto minr to play maps or make maps but to talk to the people online. I cannot express how thankful and amazed I am at all the epic people who have greeted me, talked to me, or helped me. You guys have been incredible, diligent, and superb.
To all those who build maps,
F a b u l o u s
Each and every one of you should be proud of what you have created because I have yet to see a bad map, all of them having a unique charm attached to it by the creator/s. If for any unknown reason it is not submitted try again I'm sure the second time around it will be even better. If that doesn't work then third times the charm. Right?
To all the staff and mods,
O u t s t a n d i n g
The amount of kindness, understanding, and appreciation I have seen from you all is off the charts. Thank you for making the community what is it right now, warm and welcoming. Not only are you guys always quick to act on the spot if need be, but also incredibly useful. Thank you for taking your time out of your day to help others and make the community thrive.
To everyone else,
C h a r m i n g
I love every single person reading is and being in minr, you have brought me and many others so much joy. Thank you for doing maps with strangers, making new friends, and waiting at the end sign for them. It really is a special feeling knowing that online people who you will probably never meet are so accepting of you and only yourself.
Thank you Minr, for your maps, your perseverance through lag, your insane people and your whole entire community

-Moose and I'm probably guessing so many others.

Last edited:

D4rkSly

Active Player
Greenie
Mar 23, 2021
I thought that you were quitting @Moosebane2 :oops:

I can tell that people like you that make this kind of comments and and bring joy to the server are the reason that this is an amazing and unique server in the Minecraft Community.

I support Moosy, this is such a wonderful place to be.

Moosebane2

Beans of Moose
Greenie
Jan 8, 2021
I thought that you were quitting @Moosebane2 :oops:

I can tell that people like you that make this kind of comments and and bring joy to the server are the reason that this is an amazing and unique server in the Minecraft Community.

I support Moosy, this is such a wonderful place to be.
Haha nah I'm not quitting, gosh that would be terrible if I did.
Awww you too D4rk you made the community so much funnier and I have learnt so much about Minecraft rather than just placing blocks.

Scyxer

Snapping Turtle
Dec 3, 2020
I was scared you were quitting lol I was about to text the heck outta you. But yeah I feel the same, I love yall <3

gamerpatriot

Still Alive
Greenie
Mar 26, 2016
This is beautifully written Moose, and I think you’d be hard pressed to find anyone who disagrees with any of those points.

anrein

Music Enjoyer
Mod
Board
Apr 21, 2020
100% agree with all of this(I was also worried because of how it sounded at first)

Bowilla

Player
Greenie
Feb 6, 2021
not a necropost
I stumbled across this thread and was a little surprised to see this was posted just 5 days before I joined Minr. (and 1 day after my bday)
Now you got green, keep going Moosie! We all love you. <3