1. Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecrafts 3rd oldest server and the oldest challenge and parkour dedicated server in the world. Our map dates over 7.5 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 250 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

More information below.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest
Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
Please feel free to share this link.
Link to Survey

Resolved The Core Map Escapes

Discussion in 'The Helpdesk' started by NoSi, Mar 5, 2019.

1. NoSi

NoSi uwu Greenie Board

Overall, just need a lot more barriers on top of the trees in the beginning of the map.

2. rickyboy320

rickyboy320 Penguin Master Op Board

I also suggest adding item frames on the barrier with a barrier in it, as it can be unclear that you can't jump there.

3. Powik

Powik Begginer Map Maker (Current goal: 3 maps) Greenie

Fixed escapes and put item frames on barriers

(also you can notice something is different from before :) )

4. NoSi

NoSi uwu Greenie Board

Sorry for posting on this thread even though its marked resolved, but I found another map escape.

EDIT: Also, just want to comment that in my opinion the amount of item frames with barriers in them are waaaaaaaaaay too high. They take away from the aesthetic of the map when used in high amounts like that. I suggest trying to limit the amount of item frames so they aren't too distracting/obstructive.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  5. Powik

Powik Begginer Map Maker (Current goal: 3 maps) Greenie

Fixed and reduced amount of item frames