• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

The Pit major skip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowless

Darkness
Greenie
Aug 22, 2020

In the Pit, after you get roughly 2 or 4 hearts, you can jump down to these waterfalls to skip to the ending faster, negating your fall damage as you go down. This skips about 3 drops. This is the route you can take when you have the least amount of hearts needed, but this skip can be done the whole time by just falling into the marked waterfall at the bottom. The only real solution to this is to extend the water teleportation to the waterfalls somehow. As of right now, the waterfalls are safe while the water pools are not.

This skip was discovered courtesy of LazerNoodle. I discussed this with them, the #2 time by LazerNoodle is the only one as of right now that uses this skip and that should be removed. The other top times are fine.

ilovenons

Content Connoisseur
Op
Mar 31, 2020
The creator knew of this skip before the map was published. They told me they were working with Hex to prevent players from abusing waterfalls + they were gonna put a script that checks for their health. Recently found out that this hasn't been done yet, idk if it's still being worked on

I just put a temporary fix (a region that checks for your max health before the end sign, thanks zath for setting this up) I assume that your run does not skip any of the drops?
This won't prevent players from abusing the waterfall as of right now, there might not even be a fix to the issue sadly enough :(

Thanks for reporting this! I won't mark this as resolved until we hear more about the potential waterfall fix.

P.S. it's possible to do this without losing any health at all x)

Shadowless

Darkness
Greenie
Aug 22, 2020
The creator knew of this skip before the map was published. They told me they were working with Hex to prevent players from abusing waterfalls + they were gonna put a script that checks for their health. Recently found out that this hasn't been done yet, idk if it's still being worked on

I just put a temporary fix (a region that checks for your max health before the end sign, thanks zath for setting this up) I assume that your run does not skip any of the drops?
This won't prevent players from abusing the waterfall as of right now, there might not even be a fix to the issue sadly enough :(

Thanks for reporting this! I won't mark this as resolved until we hear more about the potential waterfall fix.

P.S. it's possible to do this without losing any health at all x)
If its been around for a while, then ya its surprising it has not been fixed yet. I can assure you my time is legitimate, I did every single drop and have probably put a few hours into runs now on the map. I know the other top times are good as well, and are fully possible playing through the full map. #2 time is all i know about for now, but probably wont prevent more skipped times in the future. Thank you for putting in a temp fix :)

Chief_Grief

Peon
Greenie
May 15, 2020
Im trying to work on this and get it dealt with, worse case scenario i just take the water falls out and remove the regions, which would suck from an aesthetic standpoint but fix the issue. i should have this fixed by monday

ilovenons

Content Connoisseur
Op
Mar 31, 2020
Heya, my bad for not replying to this. As far as I know, this skip has been patched now. There may be more waterfall related skips still out there, so if you do find one please make another thread.

Thanks again for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.