• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

The Username Game III

BTJRedwing

Berdst Friend
Op
Mar 7, 2020
Helloooo everyone! In an attempt to reacquaint myself with the community I'll be hosting the third edition of The Username Game. Credit to mod_ern for introducing this game to the community! (Most of this post is copied right from him! <3)

Check out the original and sequel!

The Username Game III

THE RULES:
  • There are three "contestants" and one "host".
  • The contestants remain anonymous, trying to keep their identity secret from the host.
  • The host asks the three contestants one question every round, trying to figure out who each of the contestants are.

• The contestants must answer honestly, and cannot avoid the question. This is at the discretion of the person running the game (me), and the host. If a contestant has been determined to be lying, they automatically lose.
  • The host's questions should not be unnecessarily personal or against the spirit of the game. This is also at my discretion.
  • In between each round, after the contestants have answered the question, the host gets one guess. If they can correctly identify the contestant's identity, that contestant is out of the game.
  • Play continues until there is only one contestant left. After that, the host can ask one more question before making a final guess.
  • If the host cannot guess the final contestant's identity, that contestant wins!
  • Additionally, if any player's identity is incorrectly guessed more than 5 times, they automatically win.
Any questions about the rules should be brought to me via DM, to preserve anonymity. My job in running the game is to collect responses from the host and contestants. Each rounds question will be posted by the host, but the answers from the contestants will be posted by me.

Contestants and hosts will be picked by random draw. Depending on signups, we may have an additional contestant and/or multiple rounds. Feel free to sign up even after the first round has started. Due to the nature of the game only greens+ players are eligible to play.

BTJRedwing

Berdst Friend
Op
Mar 7, 2020
I am proud to welcome our splendidly spectacular host for round one, dariiii!

Our four contestants will be known only as TRACTOR, FARMHOUSE, SILO, and LAMBCHOP.
Who are they? That's for them to know, and dariiii to figure out!

Audience - There will be polls every five questions for you to make your best guess on the contestants identities. Try to beat the host at their own game!

Contestants - Here is your first question:

What is your favorite map type on the server?

Last edited:

BTJRedwing

Berdst Friend
Op
Mar 7, 2020
The answers are in:

TRACTOR - Parkour, but a good map is a good map

FARMHOUSE - I prefer Adventure.

SILO - Adventure

LAMBCHOP - Adventure

Dariiii, make your first guess as to a contestant's identity!

Last edited:

BTJRedwing

Berdst Friend
Op
Mar 7, 2020
The answers are in:

TRACTOR - Breaking Free

FARMHOUSE - Viemort

SILO - Gebul

LAMBCHOP - The Scorned Lands

Dariiii, make your second guess as to a contestant's identity!

dariiii

that’s rad
Greenie
Apr 19, 2021
Are you more of a player or a builder on the server, and what do you enjoy about playing/building?

BTJRedwing

Berdst Friend
Op
Mar 7, 2020
The answers are in:

TRACTOR - Generally player, I like hanging out and doing easy parkour, but I do enjoy building when the motivation is there.

FARMHOUSE - I love being a player. When I go through maps, it gives me inspiration and ideas on how to push the boundaries of creativity. Each one is fun to play regardless of difficulty. It shows me how much variety we have in this community.

SILO - Definitely a player, I like seeing the personality different creators add to their maps.

LAMBCHOP - Probably more of a builder, but I do play often as well. I enjoy seeing everyone’s creative endeavors in their maps, and it gives me inspiration to contribute my own creative ideas in maps.

Dariiii, make your third guess as to a contestant's identity!

dariiii

that’s rad
Greenie
Apr 19, 2021
Aside from beating hardcore and getting greened, what has been your most memorable moment on minr?

BTJRedwing

Berdst Friend
Op
Mar 7, 2020
The answers are in:

TRACTOR - Egghunt 2

FARMHOUSE - The most memorable moment on Minr for me is when Rebplane beat Hexa. It made me smile when she finished it because most Greenies had tried it and not succeeded. For me, it was thrilling to watch her finish and have an entire crowd cheering at the end.

SILO - It'd probably have to be the first time I completed a challenging map with other players. It was really nice to share the excitement with someone else :)

LAMBCHOP - The early beep tests for Minr Cup 2019 was a lot of fun, but this most recent Purple Coin was also pretty memorable

Dariiii, make your fourth guess as to a contestant's identity!

BTJRedwing

Berdst Friend
Op
Mar 7, 2020
The answers are in:

TRACTOR - Parkour

FARMHOUSE - Maze

SILO - I don’t build maps but I guess if/when I do I’ll build adventure

LAMBCHOP - Adventure

Dariiii, make your fifth guess as to a contestant's identity!

- - - - -

AUDIENCE, this is your time to shine! This will be the first of (possibly) three opportunities for you to make your own guesses on the contestants. Fill out the poll HERE!