• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

The Username Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

modern

not yet the future
Mod
Jun 13, 2020
Incorrect.

Round 6

What is your question for the contestants?

Shpeckly

Hihi
Op
Jan 5, 2020
Q6:
What is your favorite moment when playing Jackbox in a Minr discord call? (Unless you have not played jackbox in a discord call)

modern

not yet the future
Mod
Jun 13, 2020
What is your favorite moment when playing Jackbox in a Minr discord call? (Unless you have not played jackbox in a discord call)?

TANGO:

"Chillers."

CARAVAN:
"A joke from a Jackbox session that's stuck with me is 'Stippy Chimp/Stippy Chimpy"

JERRY:
"I can't recall. I've only played it on the minr server a couple of times"

Host, please make your sixth guess as to a contestant's identity!

modern

not yet the future
Mod
Jun 13, 2020
Incorrect.

Round 7

modern

not yet the future
Mod
Jun 13, 2020
How active are you in the Minr forums? (not including the Username game)?

TANGO:

"Very active"

CARAVAN:
"I check the forums daily, however I rarely post, often on map difficulty change threads"

JERRY:
"I'd say on average 1-2 posts a week"

Host, please make your seventh guess as to a contestant's identity!

modern

not yet the future
Mod
Jun 13, 2020
CORRECT

You have accurately identified your first contestant. @MSaadM , thank you for playing!

We are left with two contestants. Remember, once two identities have been revealed, you only get one more round to correctly guess the last contestant.

You have guessed:
Tango: 2 times
Jerry: 4 times

If you make 5 incorrect guesses on a contestant, that contestant instantly wins.

Round 8

modern

not yet the future
Mod
Jun 13, 2020
How often can you be found in Minr voice calls?

TANGO:

"A fair bit of time"

JERRY:
"Not too often. If there is an event going on I might join"

Host, please make your eighth guess as to a contestant's identity!

modern

not yet the future
Mod
Jun 13, 2020
CORRECT

You have accurately identified your second contestant. @UltraOmiga, thank you for playing!

We are left with one contestant, Jerry.

You have one final question to ask Jerry, and then one final guess.

Final Round

What is your question?

modern

not yet the future
Mod
Jun 13, 2020
Jerry's Final Response:
"I think I've only talked to Shpeck over Discord voice chat when we both happened to be in there"

Shpeckly, make your final guess!

modern

not yet the future
Mod
Jun 13, 2020
Incorrect.

Jerry has won the game!

The identity of Jerry is none other than @Pieceofcheese87! Congrats!

Thank you to MSaadM, UltraOmiga, and Pieceofcheese for being contestants.
And a big thank you to Shpeckly for being the host!

Here are some stats from the mid-game audience poll:
Identity of Tango: 100% UltraOmiga
Identity of Caravan: 40% Shadowless (MSaadM not guessed)

Identity of Jerry: 50% AverageIPA (Pieceofcheese not guessed)

modern

not yet the future
Mod
Jun 13, 2020
Heyo, I will be running another game starting soon. The list will be drawn from the same form as before, so if you have not yet signed up and would like to look at the original post.

Please, please don't sign up twice. It makes the random choosing process a lot harder. If you're not sure if you've already signed up, DM me and I'll check.

Thanks! I'll be choosing new contestants and hosts on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.